logos note files don't work - there's a yellow band and a question mark instead of file name

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 84
Michael Perry | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 26 2020 12:37 AM

hi can anyone help with this?

my logos note files don't work - there's a yellow band and an exclamation mark in a triangle instead of file name 

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 26 2020 12:51 AM

Michael Perry:
my logos note files don't work - there's a yellow band and an exclamation mark in a triangle instead of file name 

Please post a screenshot - using the paperclip icon - showing what you are seeing

Posts 84
Michael Perry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 26 2020 1:18 AM

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 26 2020 1:24 AM

If you hover your cursor over the yellow triangle, does it provide any hint as to what it means?

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 26 2020 1:34 AM

And please clarify if you are using the Logos 8 Notes functionality or are still using the Logos 7-style notes functionality 

Posts 84
Michael Perry | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 26 2020 4:42 AM

hi Graham

thanks for your replies.

There was no response to hovering the mouse over the yellow band and exclamation mark.

However after restarting into a fresh workspace there was some brief (unusual) indexing and those note files are now working fine, in the brand new workspace.

Reverting to the old workspace still shows the errors/program stalling. So I'm guessing maybe there was an indexing issue, or something because the old workspace had a lot of resources open. 

But at least all is fine in a new workspace.

thanks again

best wishes

Michael

Posts 22860
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 26 2020 4:51 AM

Glad it's working - thanks for letting us know.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS