Question from a newbie

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
This post has 11 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6
Kenson Josue Portillo Gonzalez | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 27 2020 2:53 PM

I am new using Logos, and I apologize if this question is frequent, but does it take a year to receive the birthday gift code? My birthday is tomorrow. Thank you.

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 3:00 PM

Kenson Josue Portillo Gonzalez:

I am new using Logos, and I apologize if this question is frequent, but does it take a year to receive the birthday gift code? My birthday is tomorrow. Thank you.

Call sales with the resource you want to use your coupon code on and the deal is done.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 6

I can't call them, I'm not from the USA. I'll see if they can help me via chat. I thought I had to wait until next year to receive the code. Thank you for help me! 

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 3:32 PM

I can't call them, I'm not from the USA. I'll see if they can help me via chat. I thought I had to wait until next year to receive the code. Thank you for help me! 

I'll check with my sales rep to see how best to handle your special circumstance.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 3:40 PM

My sales rep informs me that you should have received your coupon code at the beginning of the month. He advised checking your spam folder. Short that; there is a chat feature on Support page they should help you sort this out. 

Edit: Alternatively, you can communicate with Support by email.

Posts 6

Thank you. I checked the spam folder and found nothing, I will see if I can get help via chat.

Posts 1179
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 27 2020 10:15 PM

Do note that, in the past at least, you have to have completely filled out your FaithLife profile to qualify for the birthday gift.

This link should take you there: https://faithlife.com/account/edit 

There are notes by the fields that are required for the profile to be considered complete.

Posts 6

Thanks Sean. I verified the information in my profile and it is complete. I also consulted via chat but the answer was not very clear. Unfortunately I will have to wait until next year. Thanks for your help. Regards.-

Posts 6

UPDATE: I get the code :) 

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 28 2020 8:05 AM

Thanks Sean. I verified the information in my profile and it is complete. I also consulted via chat but the answer was not very clear. Unfortunately I will have to wait until next year. Thanks for your help. Regards.-

Don't give up Kenson. Why can't you call the toll free number and ask to speak with a representative? If you are unable to do that send Support an email and ask for your birthday coupon code.

Posts 2278
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 28 2020 9:20 AM

Yes

Posts 2689
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 28 2020 10:17 AM

Party!!!Cake

Page 1 of 1 (12 items) | RSS