Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3
Dwight Wood | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 31 2020 6:55 AM

I use Layouts as a way to plan for upcoming worship services, studies, and sermons.  Depending upon how far out I plan, the saved layout folder can get pretty busy.  It would be helpful to have the option to create folders under the saved layout folder to separate different types of layouts.

Posts 1758
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 31 2020 7:14 AM

Dwight Wood:

I use Layouts as a way to plan for upcoming worship services, studies, and sermons.  Depending upon how far out I plan, the saved layout folder can get pretty busy.  It would be helpful to have the option to create folders under the saved layout folder to separate different types of layouts.

I agree, it would be helpful to have sub-folders. Yes

There is a workaround you can do in the meantime (it's what I do). I add a prefix to all my layout names. The prefix corresponds to what type of layout it is. For example, SSS refers to sermon layouts. Then all I need to do is type that prefix in the layout search box (or even the Go/Command Box) and all the sermon layouts come up.

Posts 3
Dwight Wood | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 9:45 AM

Yes.  I am numbering each of my week's worship layouts with the week number.  That puts them at the front of the list in numerical order.  But there will still be at least 52 layouts for just the worship services.  It will be good when they create sub folders!  Thanks for your reply.

Posts 29
Rob Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 6 2020 10:09 AM

You might already know this, but you can store layouts in folders in favorites. Create the folder and drag the layout into it.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS