Confusion over regular vs. pre-pub price

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3746
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 14 2020 1:15 PM

Since an ordered pre-pub displays the regular price instead of the pre-pub price that others would pay, this can lead to confusion over what the pre-pub price actually is.

https://community.logos.com/forums/p/192685/1111715.aspx#1111715

It would be helpful (and consistent with other products' order box details) if ordered pre-pubs showed the current price in addition to the regular price.

This way, existing customers could easily see that a pre-pub is, for example, 40% off its regular price.

Thanks!

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3746
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 1:38 PM

To put this inconsistency another way:

• Ordered pre-pub product pages show the regular price, but not the pre-pub price.
  • Unordered pre-pub product pages show the pre-pub price, but not the regular price.

Having both prices visible for pre-pubs, whether ordered or unordered, would improve consistency across product order boxes.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 797
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 2:08 PM

When I look at items I preordered, there’s usually a “you preordered this item on xxx” below the button 

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3

Posts 3746
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2020 2:28 PM

David Wanat:

When I look at items I preordered, there’s usually a “you preordered this item on xxx” below the button 

Yes, there is, along with a price.

But I'm hoping for consistency regarding the prominent price information displayed at the top of the order box. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS