Master Journal Bundle 5.2 (2,325+ vols.) & Master Journal Bundle 4.1 (2,260+ vols.)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 40
GCFSR | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 21 2020 8:12 PM

I availed of 50% discount on Master Journal Bundle 5.2 (2,325+ vols.) and Master Journal Bundle 4.1 (2,260+ vols.). 

I am expecting to download 2325 journals but after the download, I have only 2285 journals. The difference is 40 journals between the actual and the expected.

Please could anyone enlighten me regarding Master Journal Bundle? Is there a way to check it?

Thank you very much for your advice.

God bless

GCFSR

Posts 4849
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 21 2020 8:36 PM

It is possible that some of the volumes are combined into one file, but I don't happen to know offhand.

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 80
Rusty Davidson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 5:18 PM

It is also possible that not all of the journals were actually complete when the Master Bundle went live and they could be added later. I did not pay particular attention when my purchase downloaded.

What has happened in the past. more often is there was a last minute issue with licensing from the publisher, which means the missing journals may or may not become available.

Posts 40
GCFSR | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:29 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for the reply. 

I think the missing 40 Journals are part of my previous Journals that I already downloaded. For example, Themelios or Semeia, I have some of them before I bought Master Journal 5.2.

God bless.

GCFSR

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS