Labor Day sale

Page 3 of 5 (95 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 94 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 4114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 1:00 PM

If anyone is looking for a new encyclopedia, you can double dip on this one ~$45

https://www.logos.com/product/9934/the-eerdmans-dictionary-of-early-judaism 

Posts 843
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 1:21 PM

Looks good. Unfortunately, I can’t afford it unless the sale goes into September 😕

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Platinum

Posts 1358
Paul Caneparo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 1:37 PM

David Wanat:

Looks good. Unfortunately, I can’t afford it unless the sale goes into September 😕

Sale lasts until 8th September, although as we've seen some 2,200 products seem to have been withdrawn from the promotion.

Posts 44
Jon | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 2:34 PM

Paul Caneparo:

David Wanat:

Sale lasts until 8th September, although as we've seen some 2,200 products seem to have been withdrawn from the promotion.

I too had a list of resources in my cart yesterday where the discount was working, and then today when I went to purchase it was gone.  I spoke with sales and they mentioned that several publishers stopped them from allowing the coupon code on their resources as of this morning... you'd think FL would have cleared that before rolling out the promotion.  I know someone on here mentioned that sales went ahead and honored the discount for them anyway, but unfortunately they weren't willing to honor it for me... first bad customer service experience I've had with Faithlife so far Sad

Another strange thing is that I also had the Michael Heiser mobile ed master bundle in my cart when the discount was working, and is now gone, and that is a Lexham resource, so the line about publishers stopping them doesn't seem to add up for that one.

Posts 955
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 3:41 PM

I'm glad I bought yesterday morning as I was thinking of waiting to see if anything would be added in September. There was 1 bundle I wanted and some small stuff, so I went ahead and purchased because the 1 bundle would have been enough for me.Big Smile Now, I'm really over budget for the year.Sad Hopefully FL will figure out a way to make it up for all the disapointed users.Angry

Posts 180
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 11:42 AM

Hello everyone,

There have been some issues with the products and discounts included in this promotion. We are sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused. We are working hard to resolve this and will post again to let you know when everything is corrected.

Posts 949
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 11:54 AM

Thanks, Kaleb. I am glad I waited.

Posts 4114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 12:12 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hello everyone,

There have been some issues with the products and discounts included in this promotion. We are sorry for the inconvenience and confusion this has caused. We are working hard to resolve this and will post again to let you know when everything is corrected.

Kaleb

I had some issues with this and made a purchase anyway without the items I wanted.  If this does get fixed, will I get another crack at the sale?

Posts 2717
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 12:25 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hello everyone,

Are Baker titles off the table?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Posts 7534
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 12:28 PM

Mattillo:

If anyone is looking for a new encyclopedia, you can double dip on this one ~$45

https://www.logos.com/product/9934/the-eerdmans-dictionary-of-early-judaism 

Check the base package where it's included and use the 30% off coupon from last Sunday's webinar.  You might be able to get it cheaper and with more content for the money.

DAL

Posts 7534
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 12:29 PM

Beloved Amodeo:

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hello everyone,

Are Baker titles off the table?

I just checked and some Baker titles are included, some are not.

DAL

Posts 949
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 12:33 PM

DAL:
use the 30% off coupon from last Sunday's webinar

Which webinar? What did I miss?

Posts 7534
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 1:13 PM

Armin:

DAL:
use the 30% off coupon from last Sunday's webinar

Which webinar? What did I miss?

This one: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/193070.aspx 

DAL

Posts 2717
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 2:23 PM

DAL:
I just checked and some Baker titles are included, some are not.
Thanks, DAL

I have my eye fixed on this https://www.logos.com/product/5326/hermeneutics-principles-and-processes-of-biblical-interpretation-2nd-ed It was, but now it isn't. Was hoping for the fixed iteration to include it. No worries, I'll get it with my birthday coupon in Feb. It's not fickle!

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Posts 75
RHC | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 2:41 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Hello everyone,

Could you please include the Baylor handbooks as part of the promotion?

https://www.logos.com/product/37360/baylor-handbook-series

Posts 180
LogosEmployee
Kaleb Cuevas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:35 PM

OK the issues should be resolved and everything should be working. Let us know if you run into any more problems. Thank you all again for your patience.

Posts 7534
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:39 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

OK the issues should be resolved and everything should be working. Let us know if you run into any more problems. Thank you all again for your patience.

What issues are resolved? Are Baker and Zondervan and expansions and everything else included? Or are you referring to something else?

Thanks!

DAL

Posts 4114
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 4:44 PM

Kaleb Cuevas:

Kaleb 

Any thoughts as to my previous question/issue?

Posts 309
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 6:49 PM

Looks like some products may be back with the discount.  One of my Zondervan titles that I was looking at now has the 30% discount.  The Lexham one did not. 

Posts 843
David Wanat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 27 2020 7:51 PM

The three I wanted still are not applicable. Ah well, I didn't need them that bad

WIN 10 i7 9750H, RTX 2060, 16GB RAM | iPad Air 3
Verbum 9 Platinum

Page 3 of 5 (95 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS