Group License thingy

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 47 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1991
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 5:01 PM

Dave Hooton:
If I assign both to others, what will I see on the Product page and a search list of products i.e. do I "own" it?

You'll see the same thing you'd see if you hadn't purchased and assigned two copies for others. Ownership is based on your license set not on your purchase history.

Dave Hooton:
In general, do I get a summary of Group licenses, including my ownership?

I'm not sure I'm following the question.

Dave Hooton:
How do the transactions appear in my Order History?

Great question. I've not checked. If you beat me to it, feel free to paste a screenshot. :)

Posts 1991
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 5:16 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Dave Hooton:
How do the transactions appear in my Order History?

Great question. I've not checked. If you beat me to it, feel free to paste a screenshot. :)

Looks the same as normal orders, with the exception of (Group License) in parentheses.

Posts 141
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 29 2020 11:42 AM

Thank you Phil and Celeste.

Posts 4077
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 29 2020 12:08 PM

A couple of the base packages on basepackagespage appear un-owned when they are actually owned.
Baptist Platinum for instance, it appears available, but isn't when I go here: https://www.logos.com/product/165401/logos-8-baptist-platinum

It shows that I really do own it.

Seems like there was another one as well. But I can't remember and don't have the time to click all of them to find it at the moment.

This probably deserves its own thread as its not exactly the same thing being reported. I thought it took me to the cart, but it takes me to the base package page.

Maybe it was an email, that was offering me a product I already owned.

L2 lvl4 (...) L8 Platinum, WORDsearch

Posts 944
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 29 2020 2:19 PM

abondservant:

A couple of the base packages on basepackagespage appear un-owned when they are actually owned.
Baptist Platinum for instance, it appears available, but isn't when I go here: https://www.logos.com/product/165401/logos-8-baptist-platinum
It shows that I really do own it.

Same for me.

Posts 1125
Harry Hahne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 29 2020 2:31 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

We regularly get requests from people who want to buy multiple resources for their church, small group, class, family, etc., so we've added supported for this directly on Logos.com.

Is there a discount base on the quantity being ordered?

Posts 25864
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 29 2020 3:04 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Dave Hooton:
In general, do I get a summary of Group licenses, including my ownership?

I'm not sure I'm following the question.

The "general" would include Order History as Product page/Search lists will only indicate ownership. However, the "Title (Group License)" format is unhelpful regarding ownership and number of Group licenses purchased e.g.

Daniel: The Key to Prophetic Revelation 

Daniel: The Key to Prophetic Revelation (2x Group License)

would indicate ownership + 2 group licenses for others

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 1085
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 3 2020 9:36 AM

I think now would be a good time to fix all the resources which state pack of 10. Otherwise people might expect to receive 10 licenses that they can distribute. e.g.

Page 3 of 3 (48 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS