Birthday coupon?

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 130
Cindy | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:39 AM

I saw a post on facebook where someone was talking about their birthday coupon and it reminded me of how i used to get that too, but I don't think I have in quite a while. Can someone tell me how we get it?  As far as I know I haven't ever changed my email settings that might affect that. Someone on that post said we had to get emails from verbum (sp?) so I went and added that to mine in case that was true, but I don't think I've ever had that before, even back when I did get a birthday coupon.....

Posts 1181
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 26 2020 6:42 AM

The main thing is your Faithlife profile is supposed to be complete. Double check that--they even mark which fields are necessary.

This late in the month--assuming you have an August birthday--probably the best thing would be to contact customer service and see what they can do or if there is any issue.

Posts 130
Cindy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:01 AM

Ahh! That brings back my memory! I did fill it out completely, but as I recall, it wouldn't believe me and insisted I'd left something undone when I hadn't. I kept trying to get it to recognize that I'd finished, but it wouldn't and I finally gave up.  I guess I'll have to try it one more time and see if maybe after all these years it will behave itself.  Thanks for reminding me!  No, my birthday isn't until February. I hate that I've missed all the birthday coupons though.

Posts 130
Cindy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:27 AM

it's still doing it. The whole thing is filled out but every time I leave it and come back it's lost the "short bio" portion.  Is there someway to get in touch with someone that can fix it?

Posts 2933
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:28 AM

Sean:
they even mark which fields are necessary

There are no fields in my profile with any indicators of required or not, so I'd like further explanation of what this means.

I haven't gotten my BD coupon in a couple years. Last year, an email to CS got it to me, but I'm not expecting to get one this year, either, as I can't figure out what sins I've committed against the profile page. Confused

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 130
Cindy | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:46 AM

Doc B, in your profile where it says things like "Display Name" and then there's a question mark in a circle after each one; if you click on the question mark or hover over the words display name, you will see that it tells you what to write and also says if it's required or not. The same is true for every entry.  Hope this helps!

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:47 AM

Cindy:

it's still doing it. The whole thing is filled out but every time I leave it and come back it's lost the "short bio" portion.  Is there someway to get in touch with someone that can fix it?

Hi Cindy,

I am sorry to hear that you are having this difficulty.

I am sending you an email.

Posts 2933
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 7:49 AM

Cindy:
if you click on the question mark or hover over the words display name

Thank you!

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Posts 580
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 8:23 AM

Doc B:

I haven't gotten my BD coupon in a couple years. 

Doc B,

I am sending you an email about this.

Posts 2933
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 28 2020 9:28 AM

I appreciate the follow-up from Joe and the tip from Cindy.  I think we finally got it fixed!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS