Srcipture references in commentaries

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 61
Shmuel Birnbaum | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 7 2020 5:15 AM

What happened? One of the great features of Logos (for me)  was that all listed scripture references would open in my preferred bible. Now, instead I get a commentarty reference or a best a bible listing from the commentaries' preferred bible. 

Can I get back my scripture versses? It was so helpful in copying to messages. I do not usually have the time to read all the commentarty verses. 

Please help!

Posts 2364
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2020 5:56 AM

Hi,

The references open the highest prioritized versified resource. My guess is that you have a commentary prioritized higher than your preferred bible. Open your Library and click on Prioritize and then move your preferred bible to the top and see if that fixes things. Post back if you need more specific instructions.

Posts 61
Shmuel Birnbaum | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2020 6:12 AM

Yes! I think it did the trick! Much thanks. 

Posts 2364
Forum MVP
John Fidel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2020 6:34 AM

Glad to help.

Posts 18604
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 7 2020 8:18 PM

John Fidel:
Open your Library and click on Prioritize and then move your preferred bible to the top and see if that fixes things.

Personally like having Commentary and/or Study Bible Notes in Top five resources with Bible Indexing, which allows Right Click in a verse to select reference for Look Up (quick way to show pop-up from preferred commentary inside a Bible OR click abbreviated title to open).

Keep Smiling Smile 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS