Missing Audio from Read Aloud with John Schwandt

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9357
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 10 2020 4:45 AM

I was just reading through 1 Corinthians 15:2 in the NA28 GBS and following along with the read aloud feature by John Schwandt and noticed that the last part of the verse the audio is missing - "ἐκτὸς εἰ μὴ εἰκῇ ἐπιστεύσατε."

To me this seems like an oversight that should be corrected unless I am missing something. Would anyone care to confirm?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2020
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2020 5:03 AM

Bruce,

If I remember correctly I posted something about this sometime in the last year, on this verse.  And FL said they were going to look into it.

Posts 9357
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2020 5:23 AM

Now that you say that Kenneth, I remember too and even found the thread - https://community.logos.com/forums/t/189952.aspx

It is kind of funny that I rediscovered this again today and forgot that it was already brought up. It's only been 5 months since you brought this up. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2020
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2020 5:46 AM

Sometimes the wheels of correction turn slowly.   But at least they turn.

Posts 9357
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 10 2020 8:24 AM

[

Kenneth Neighoff:

Sometimes the wheels of correction turn slowly.   But at least they turn.

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS