Logos Marketplace

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 36
Cedric Delalande | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jul 7 2010 7:34 AM

Hello,

I'm sad to say I have to sell my Logos Bible Study Library... is there any kind of used software marketplace around ?

I looked on the website and around the web, but I didn't find anything...

Can you give me some links etc. if any ?

Posts 9137
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 7 2010 8:35 AM

Cedric,

I'm sorry you have to give this up.

On that well known auction site there is almost always Logos software for sale or bid.

Remember that if you have already activated the Bible Study Library you will have to arrange for Logos to transfer your license to the new owner. There is a $20 fee for that which, of course, you either have to pay or the new owner understand he will have to reimburse you for. So that essentially adds $20 to the cost.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8608
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 7 2010 8:37 AM

Ebay? 

There is no "official" spot for selling your Logos investment.  You could try the unofficial forums linked below in my sig, but that may not be as effective as Ebay.

Also note that there is a transfer fee to be paid to and through Logos customer service for them to change the licensing.  (I think it's $20 or thereabout).

You may want to post a munged email here if anyone wants to email you for details....

myemail at thisserver dot com is usually good enough.  Smile

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 36
Cedric Delalande | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 7 2010 2:24 PM

OK, thank you.

I'll try eBay. Anyone interested could send a mail at cedric dot delalande at gmail dot com...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS