Personal Book

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 67
Colin Cameron | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 16 2020 10:45 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty sure I asked this question before, and the search function isn't working for me at the moment, so please forgive me for asking it again.

I've created a Personal Book in Logos 8.

It is a collection of the readings we will use in worship from now until January 3. How do I get the book to open to the next Sunday, rather than the beginning of the book?

The lectionary books that I own that were created by Logos/Faithlife do this, so I'm hoping there's a way for me to do it with the one I created.

Peace & Blessings

Colin+

Posts 25825
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2020 3:39 AM

Colin Cameron:
It is a collection of the readings we will use in worship from now until January 3. How do I get the book to open to the next Sunday, rather than the beginning of the book?

If it was compiled with Lectionary Support, and has the right datatype for date milestones then I think it should work if you open it from a card on the Home Page. It would help to upload a part of your docx file.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 3784
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 17 2020 6:47 AM

Colin Cameron:
I'm pretty sure I asked this question before, and the search function isn't working for me at the moment, so please forgive me for asking it again.

Forgiven! https://community.logos.com/forums/p/189767/1093893.aspx#1093893

Posts 67
Colin Cameron | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:32 AM

Thanks.

I know I had the feature turned on for emails to be sent to me when replies were posted, and I didn't remember seeing one, and the search function still isn't working for me now.

Although, I did find how to find my own posts this morning through my profile.

Posts 67
Colin Cameron | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:33 AM

Hi Dave, 

It was not compiled with Lectionary Support. I'm going to give that a try now and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Posts 18502
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 10:43 AM

Colin Cameron:
... and the search function still isn't working for me now.

Logos Wiki Using the Forums includes 

FYI: many months ago remember thousands of SPAM postings, which has residual effect for a number of forum searches showing an error so SPAM is not shown. Some forum searches show results.

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS