Prayer List Audit Trail Addition and Notes

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 31
Henry Adams | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 17 2020 3:08 AM

This is a proposal for a structure change of the Prayer List doc:

• The new structure should have 3 sections:
    1. Name/Requester - this is where you'd enter the name of the person you're praying for or the one who requested the prayer
    2. Request -- this is where you'd enter the request itself
    3. Notes/Observation (not sure what to call this heading) -- this would be where you'd write observations over time that seems to be related to the request.
      • Each entry should be auto-stamped using "====" and the current date & time should be appended to the entered message.

• The new structure should also have a built-in audit feature for each request, such that how often we've been faithful to our commitment of praying for that person can be tracked, similar to the reading plan calendar [you can view when you've missed days and how many days were missed--although you can't document why those days were missed (and have the notes display across the days when you go back to review... that may be a good addition for the Reading Plan Calendar function, for holding ourselves accountable and ensuring patterns of hindrance are easily identifiable--currently I only see a missed range of days, but with no explanation). 

I think the modifications presented for the Prayer List doc and the Reading Plan Calendar would make the tool/Logos more immersive and helpful, immersive in trailing our prayer responses/thoughts/observations and progress over time along with accountability (i.e. the tracking feature), and accountability on the reading plan front--we'd be able to track what's obstructing us from reading at times (within the tool) and view those obstructions when we pull up the calendar to see when we've missed a day.

Posts 11
Ben Clark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2020 6:40 AM

Great suggestions!

Posts 31
Henry Adams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 16 2020 7:01 AM

Thanks for the support, Ben!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS