Page 7 of 12 (235 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
This post has 234 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Stevefl:

In Wordsearch the Wiersbe book is contained in a volume that covers the whole Pentateuch: 0:935

The rest of the OT has come through. Only this section didn't.

That was inadvertently left out of the mapping to Logos resources; it's been added now. (It may take a few hours for license updates to roll out to all users.)

Posts 3
George Boucher | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 2 2020 10:38 AM

I have both numbers 1 and 2 on volumes 4 and 5, but Logos only shows number 1 on both volumes.

Puritan Reformed Journal Vol 04
(c) 2012 Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Galaxie Software. Database Copyright by WordSearch Corp.

-->
Author:
Prepared by: Galaxie Software
Version: 1
Language: English
Printed ISBN:
Software ISBN:
Category: Periodicals
CBP date: 9/26/2013 4:15:24 PM
DAT date: 9/26/2013 4:15:24 PM
Book ID: 11:1144
Path: C:\ProgramData\WORDsearch\Library\PRJ\vol04\

Book summary:

Permissions:

<< Return to book list

Puritan Reformed Journal Vol 05
(c) 2013 Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary, Galaxie Software. Database Copyright by WordSearch Corp.

-->
Author:
Prepared by: Galaxie Software
Version: 1
Language: English
Printed ISBN:
Software ISBN:
Category: Periodicals
CBP date: 8/26/2014 2:00:08 PM
DAT date: 8/26/2014 2:00:02 PM
Book ID: 11:1145
Path: C:\ProgramData\WORDsearch\Library\PRJ\vol05\

Book summary:

Permissions:

Posts 14
Stevefl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 3 2020 11:09 PM

Some of the volumes in the Tozer bundle don't appear to have transferred correctly:

• 0:1768 - Renewed Day by Day: Volume 1
  • 0:1704 - The Attributes of God: Volume 1 Study Guide
  • 0:1705 - The Attributes of God: Volume 2 Study Guide

Also:

• 0:19616 - 9Marks Building Healthy Churches: The Gospel

9Marks Building Healthy Churches: The Gospel

Posts 2
dbjn | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:15 AM

Thank you.

I retract my post. My apologies.

Posts 25220
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 4:33 AM

Hi dbjn - and welcome to the forums

dbjn:
This does cause problems when trying to use the resources.

Please expand on the problems this causes

Thanks, Graham 

Posts 57
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 6:48 AM

Torrey’s New Topical Textbook

Is shown in WordSearch as the New Topical Textbook by R. A. Torrey, I own this in Wordsearch but not showing up in Logos. 

Posts 743
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 7:17 AM

Hello, skypeace!

Confirming this title is in Logos. If you don't get a response today, and you do indeed have a license for the title, simply contact Logos (info found within the Support link at the top of their web page) to have it added.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 57
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 7:23 AM

Scott E. Mahle:

Hello, skypeace!

Confirming this title is in Logos. If you don't get a response today, and you do indeed have a license for the title, simply contact Logos (info found within the Support link at the top of their web page) to have it added.

Scott, Thanks for the heads up.  

Posts 5583
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 4 2020 11:43 AM

From https://community.logos.com/forums/t/194362.aspx

J Peter Wilson:
1. The Passion Translation (TPT) appears in WORDsearch, Kindle and in printed form as NT with Psalms, Proverbs & Song of Songs. The LOGOS 8 version doesn't and I trust that this will be rectified.

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

George Boucher:
I have both numbers 1 and 2 on volumes 4 and 5, but Logos only shows number 1 on both volumes.

Issue Number 2 for both Volumes is now unlocked for you.

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Stevefl:
0:1768 - Renewed Day by Day: Volume 1

Marked as "In Progress" at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration; it's not available yet.

Stevefl:

• 0:1704 - The Attributes of God: Volume 1 Study Guide
  • 0:1705 - The Attributes of God: Volume 2 Study Guide

The Study Guides have been added.

Stevefl:
0:19616 - 9Marks Building Healthy Churches: The Gospel

This should be available to you at https://ref.ly/logosres/LLS%3AWS_9DF45DC10F0E493399859AEA63E7E796. Is there something specific that "didn't transfer"?

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

skypeace:

Torrey’s New Topical Textbook

Is shown in WordSearch as the New Topical Textbook by R. A. Torrey, I own this in Wordsearch but not showing up in Logos. 

This should be listed on your migration page at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration under 0:19 with a link to open it in Logos. Does that not work?

Posts 5
Tagg Wolverton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 6:20 AM

Hey all! Looking for these The English-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: Old Testament / The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: New Testament that show up as migrated into my library but then will not open either through a web page or Logos...?

Let me know what I need to do - thanks!

Posts 5
Tagg Wolverton | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 6:24 AM

Hey all! Looking for The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: New Testament and The English-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: Old Testament that show up as being migrated into my library but will not open either through the web app or Logos...?

Posts 77
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 8:35 AM

Tagg Wolverton:

Hey all! Looking for The English-Greek Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: New Testament and The English-Hebrew Reverse Interlinear Holman Christian Standard Bible: Old Testament that show up as being migrated into my library but will not open either through the web app or Logos...?

Open the HCSB and click the Interlinear icon. It doesn't show as a separate book.

Posts 281
LogosEmployee
Celeste Fiorillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 2:18 PM

Wayne Clarke:
Also, I own all 15 volumes of Lockyer's 'All Series' that Wordsearch had listed.  Of those, I am wondering about 5 volumes and whether they should be linked to a 6-volume Pre-Pub that Logos has in the works, https://www.logos.com/product/176897/herbert-lockyer-collection

Wayne, we fixed an issue and you should be seeing proper credit for your owned resources on that product now. 

Posts 158
Wayne Clarke | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2020 12:01 AM

Thank you Celeste.  I will place an order for it.

Posts 9151
LogosEmployee

Drew Holland:
In Wordsearch I have a volume called “Sermon Outline Series: Sermon Outlines for Funerals” (0:3005) as part of the “Sermon Outline Series” but it is not listed on the web page above. I think it should be. 

We completed an import of updated licenses from LifeWay today, and this is now on your account.

Posts 19
Drew Holland | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 10 2020 10:08 AM

Bradley,

Thanks. I noticed that both Sermon Outlines for Funerals and LESSONmaker ... John have been added to my "Your Wordsearch Library in Logos" page.

In reviewing the individual resources listed on my "Your Wordsearch Library in Logos" page, I noticed the following:

1. Wordsearch's Teachers Commentary Index (0:756), which is a topical index of the lessons in Teacher's Commentary with clickable links back into the lessons, is equated to Logos' Teacher's Commentary. I cannot find the Index material in the Logos resource. Is it there or should the Index be a separate resource?

2. Wordsearch's Contemporary English Version Dictionary (0:189) is equated to Logos's The Contemporary English Version. I do not find the Dictionary content in the bible and I think it should be equated to a new resource.

3. Wordsearch's NLT Study Bible Xrefs (0:2799) is equated to Logos' New Living Translation Study Bible. I do not find the content of the Xrefs in the Logos resource and I think it should be equated to a new resource.

4. Wordsearch's New Living Translation, Second Edition (0:30) is the 2004 version of that bible. It has been equated to Logos' New Living Translation which is the 2015 version of that bible. It is probably going to acceptable to the majority of the people but it might be as issue for some.

5. Wordsearch's Westminster Larger and Smaller Catechisms (0:144) is equated to 3 Logos resources including The Westminster Confession of Faith. The Confession of Faith is not included in that Wordsearch resource.

Thanks, Drew

Posts 19
Drew Holland | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 11 2020 2:51 PM

Should The Pilgrim's Progress (LLS:10.10.1) that comes with Logos 8 Basic be mapped to Wordsearch's The Pilgrim's Progress (0:54)? It is already installed in my Logos library but still shown as In Progress on my library conversion page.

Page 7 of 12 (235 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS