Page 11 of 11 (207 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11
This post has 206 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 13
Stevefl | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 23 2020 6:37 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

This set should be dynamically priced for you now.

Thanks so much.

Posts 2074
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 25 2020 9:39 PM

I will have a complete list of my library mismatches coming up. With the help of two other Logos users, I have gotten a list of my Wordsearch book IDs from the Wordsearch app and a list of my Wordsearch book IDs from Logos.com, and I am having the two lists compared.

I will then check the book IDs and eliminate the ones from Lifeway (since those didn’t make it over) and post only the true mismatches here. Then my library should be in sync.

In the meantime, I found two book IDs from the Adrian Rogers collection that are not showing up in my library list at Logos.com that I need Customer Service to switch on for me.

0:4797
0:4808

When I purchased the Adrian Rogers Legacy Collection from Wordsearch, I purchased the complete collection that included all of the bonus videos, workbook, and index. Wordsearch had issues getting the workbook and index to download to my Mac, but I should have access to them now that they’re being transitioned over to Logos.

Nathan Parker

Posts 2074
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:16 PM

I managed to get my Wordsearch Book IDs from the Wordsearch desktop app and my Wordsearch Book IDs imported into Logos.com into two Excel spreadsheets. I haven’t been able to figure out how to best compare the differences between the two.

The spreadsheets are attached. If anyone can compare the differences between the two, then you’ll have a list of my library mismatches and know what, if anything, needs to be adjusted.

Thanks!

3005.Logos List 2.xlsx

8321.Wordsearch List2.xls

Nathan Parker

Posts 6
Trevor Flor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 26 2020 10:34 PM

Hi Nathan,

Attached is your Wordsearch spreadsheet showing all titles that do not appear in the Logos spreadsheet. Doing a comparison the other way showed that all titles in your Logos list appeared in your Wordsearch list.

8078.8321.Wordsearch List2.xls

Regards Trevor

Posts 2074
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:22 PM

Trevor Flor:

Hi Nathan,

Attached is your Wordsearch spreadsheet showing all titles that do not appear in the Logos spreadsheet. Doing a comparison the other way showed that all titles in your Logos list appeared in your Wordsearch list.

8078.8321.Wordsearch List2.xls

Regards Trevor

Thanks for this! This is perfect!

Nathan Parker

Posts 100
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 9:34 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Kristine Lewis:
The book I own in WS is Historical Geography of the Holy Land by George Adam Smith, published 1894.  It is not currently in the Logos catalog.  It is still miscalled The Atlas of the Historical Geography of the Holy Land 1915 by GAS in my list of owned WS resources.

We had unlinked these, then incorrectly re-linked them. I'll unlink them again. Thanks for reporting this.

Hi Bradley, I hope this title is still in the pipeline to be added by Logos.  Just checking, since there has been confusion about this classic title.

0:1404 Historical Geography of the Holy Land, The
Posts 2074
Nathan Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 31 2020 5:48 PM

I also hope Holman KJV Study Bible will be making it over from Wordsearch to Logos (I can include the WS ID if you need it). I use this heavily in Wordsearch.

Nathan Parker

Page 11 of 11 (207 items) « First ... < Previous 7 8 9 10 11 | RSS