Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3711
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 20 2020 10:29 AM

I don't see any details about what feature set of LOGOS is being offered with the transfer? Is it a specific feature set or an eclectic set designed to mimic WordSearch?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 4105
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 10:46 AM

Floyd Johnson:

I don't see any details about what feature set of LOGOS is being offered with the transfer? Is it a specific feature set or an eclectic set designed to mimic WordSearch?

I believe I saw someone say they had the latter. If they, and by extension I am wrong, than someone please correct me :)

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 8735
LogosEmployee

Floyd Johnson:
Is it a specific feature set or an eclectic set designed to mimic WordSearch?

The latter.

I don't know if we have any product pages up about the various configurations (and their exact contents in terms of Logos features), but there is this comparison chart: https://files.logoscdn.com/v1/files/45561287/content.pdf?signature=B7M_mhfLktiAHHtsu8A5fek3BDg 

Posts 3711
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 20 2020 1:46 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Floyd Johnson:
Is it a specific feature set or an eclectic set designed to mimic WordSearch?

The latter.

How will this eclectic set of features merge into an existing feature set I already own?

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 2289
LogosEmployee

Floyd Johnson:
How will this eclectic set of features merge into an existing feature set I already own?

Ownership is handled separately for each individual resource, dataset, or feature. No "merging" happens. You just own all the resources, datasets, and features that you have obtained a license to.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS