LifeGuide Bible Studies Collection is missing this volume: "James: Faith That Works"

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 19071
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 21 2020 3:10 PM

The description of the LifeGuide Bible Studies Collection (139 vols.) says "This collection brings together the full set of LifeGuide Bible Studies." But I noticed it is missing one that I have in print. As I'm trying to clear out some of my print-based Bible study resources, I want to be able to ditch this one, but feel like I can't until it's available in Logos.

James: Faith That Works (Lifeguide Bible Studies)

by Andrew T. Le Peau and Phyllis J. Le Peau

IVP, 1999 (revised ed.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0830830189

It's available in Kindle, and it appears you've got just about every other volume, so there shouldn't be any blockage in getting this from the publisher.

Posts 637
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 21 2020 6:29 PM

Hi Rosie,

I had that title just ported over late this afternoon. Hope you get your copy soon.

Posts 19071
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 12:43 PM

Bill Shewmaker:

I had that title just ported over late this afternoon. Hope you get your copy soon.

Are you sure that isn't this volume by the same title from the "Preaching the Word" series?

The Logos website doesn't even list the "James: Faith That Works" volume in the LifeGuide Bible Studies Collection, and no it has not downloaded for me this afternoon.

Posts 8874
LogosEmployee

Rosie Perera:
"This collection brings together the full set of LifeGuide Bible Studies."

It looks like this is inaccurate, since it doesn't include the James volume you mentioned. (Maybe it was a complete set at one point? I'm not sure.)

I've passed this along to our team to look at updating the product description and/or updating the bundle.

Posts 37
Paul Lehr | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:36 AM

Rosie,

The title that you described from Lifeguide series came over to my library as an ebook from Wordsearch unformatted but readable with no Table of Contents. Same authors as on your original post.

Posts 637
Bill Shewmaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:36 AM

Rosie, that is not what I'm showing in my library. Here is the information re: the one that I have in the LifeGuide series:

LLS:WS_C521A5B984AA4EA5B3710EEC24412F8B
2020-09-19T01:08:13Z
WS_C521A5B984AA4EA5B3710EEC24412F8B.logos4

Posts 8874
LogosEmployee

Logos does now have the James LifeGuide volume, because we acquired it from Wordsearch. It's unlocked to customers who owned it in Wordsearch.

It is not yet available for sale to Logos customers, nor is it included as part of the Logos collection that's described as the "full set of LifeGuide Bible Studies", which is what Rosie was reporting.

Our team is aware of this.

Posts 158
LogosEmployee
Mike Hanes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 8:27 AM

Rosie Perera:

The description of the LifeGuide Bible Studies Collection (139 vols.) says "This collection brings together the full set of LifeGuide Bible Studies." But I noticed it is missing one that I have in print. As I'm trying to clear out some of my print-based Bible study resources, I want to be able to ditch this one, but feel like I can't until it's available in Logos.

James: Faith That Works (Lifeguide Bible Studies)

by Andrew T. Le Peau and Phyllis J. Le Peau

IVP, 1999 (revised ed.)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0830830189

It's available in Kindle, and it appears you've got just about every other volume, so there shouldn't be any blockage in getting this from the publisher.

Thanks for pointing this out Rosie, I'll see what I can do.

Posts 19071
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 7:50 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

Logos does now have the James LifeGuide volume, because we acquired it from Wordsearch. It's unlocked to customers who owned it in Wordsearch.

It is not yet available for sale to Logos customers, nor is it included as part of the Logos collection that's described as the "full set of LifeGuide Bible Studies", which is what Rosie was reporting.

Our team is aware of this.

Thank you for the explanation. It would be great if an upgrade to the "full set of LifeGuide Bible Studies" could be made available for Logos customers who did not come over from Wordsearch, to include this James volume and any others that are missing from the existing bundle. (I haven't done an exhaustive search.)

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS