Page 10 of 13 (252 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last »
This post has 251 Replies | 13 Followers

Posts 2
Jorge Cabuhat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 2:14 AM

Please kindly help me regarding my account as most of the books of my wordsearch are not showing at library migration... attached is the screenshot of my library... thank you.. God bless....

Posts 15
Bruce Arthur | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:13 AM

Thank you very much, Bradley, I greatly appreciate both your patience and assistance in helping me. God bless.

Posts 9036
LogosEmployee

Jorge Cabuhat:

Please kindly help me regarding my account as most of the books of my wordsearch are not showing at library migration... 

Most of your library came from a CD backup that we were not able to verify. Do you have proof of purchase for the missing resources?

Posts 2
Jorge Cabuhat | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 8:31 AM

That's the problem,  I don't have any proof of purchase for these books as these were installed more than 10 years ago, since the start of nav press to wordsearch and quickverse... and for how many time I change my computer and formatted it... I cannot provide any proof of purchase for these... I hope you can find other solution... that means i have to start again to build my library to logos...-;(

Posts 3149
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 10:22 AM

Jorge Cabuhat:

That's the problem,  I don't have any proof of purchase for these books as these were installed more than 10 years ago, since the start of nav press to wordsearch and quickverse... and for how many time I change my computer and formatted it... I cannot provide any proof of purchase for these... I hope you can find other solution... that means i have to start again to build my library to logos...-;(

I suggest that you better ask Michael Lechtenberger who was formerly working in quickiverse as a Teck later in wordsearch and now in Faithlife. I know him he is the best skilled technician I know.He was a great help for me in quickverse and Wordsearch. Please ask him let him give you the final word.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 136
Mark Johns | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 1:27 PM

Bradley,

Having been a Quickverse, then WORDSearch user for about 20 years have looked
forward with expectation to many years with a program like LOGOS.  However, I have
noticed a difference in my Migration page.  Several books toward the end of the page have
recently disappeared from the listing.

The big one that is missing is my College Press NIV New Testament Commentary.  It was there
in the listing prior to the announcement about LOGOS 9 but now has disappeared.  With nearly
5,000 books in my Library, I'm not surprised that 1 or 2 slipped through the cracks so to speak, but
would like to know happened to my NIV Commentary on the New Testament.

For some strange reason, LOGOS gave me or migrated (whatever) the College Press Introduction
to the NIV New Testament but deleted or failed to Migrate the Entire set of NIV COmmentaries on
the New Testament.  Please tell me this is a simiple mistake.   Why migrate just the introduction.  I
have been using this set from WORDSearch for years.

When this migration started I sent LOGOS my Backup File of my WORDSearch Library with a text
file generated by WORDSearch listing all my books in my library at the time.  Hoping you can insure
that this situation can be settled and eventually my missing books properly migrated.

Thanks,

Mark Johns
http://djmarko53.wixsite.com/churchbooks

Posts 9036
LogosEmployee

Mark Johns:
The big one that is missing is my College Press NIV New Testament Commentary.  It was there in the listing prior to the announcement about LOGOS 9 but now has disappeared.

I'm looking into this.

Posts 136
Mark Johns | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:01 PM

Thanks Bradley.  You 'da man!!

-Mark-
http://djmarko53.wixsite.com/churchbooks

Posts 9036
LogosEmployee

Mark Johns:
The big one that is missing is my College Press NIV New Testament Commentary.  It was there
in the listing prior to the announcement about LOGOS 9 but now has disappeared.  With nearly
5,000 books in my Library, I'm not surprised that 1 or 2 slipped through the cracks so to speak, but
would like to know happened to my NIV Commentary on the New Testament.

This should be correctly aligned now, and the CP NIV NT volumes will be available in your Logos library.

Posts 136
Mark Johns | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 30 2020 9:19 AM

Thanks Bradley!

This is like XMAS come early!  Yeah

Ho..Ho..Ho.....

Mark

Http://djmarko53.wixsite.com/churchbooks

Posts 16
JLH | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 12:07 PM

A few of my Interpreters Bible volumes have not yet appeared.

Posts 182
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 2:26 PM

Hello, for some reason Charles Hodge's commentary on 1 Corinthians (Book ID 0:861 )downloaded as an Ebook. Is it possible to get the Logos Research edition instead? His other commentaries I owned on WS downloaded as Logos Research editions.

Posts 735
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 3:58 PM

Richard J. Ward:

Hello, for some reason Charles Hodge's commentary on 1 Corinthians (Book ID 0:861 )downloaded as an Ebook. Is it possible to get the Logos Research edition instead? His other commentaries I owned on WS downloaded as Logos Research editions.

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | 4 Portfolio | 5 Platinum | 6 Feature Crossgrade | 7 Essential | 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | 9 Academic Professional and Messianic Jewish Diamond

Posts 9036
LogosEmployee

The WS resources are shipping first as Faithlife Ebooks, then being upgraded to Logos Research editions. For more information, see: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/193938/1117970.aspx#1117970 

Posts 182
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 4:26 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

The WS resources are shipping first as Faithlife Ebooks, then being upgraded to Logos Research editions. For more information, see: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/193938/1117970.aspx#1117970 

Hodge's 1 Corinthians commentary is already a Logos Research resource. 

Posts 182
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 4:29 PM

They have different titles, I see. But it is the same commentary.

Posts 182
Richard J. Ward | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 4:37 PM

His commentary on 1 Corinthians didn't crossover to the same series.

Posts 9036
LogosEmployee

I'll check with our content department, but An Exposition of the First Epistle to the Corinthians (in Logos) has different content to A Commentary on 1 Corinthians (in Wordsearch), which is why they aren't linked.

Posts 9036
LogosEmployee

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

I'll check with our content department, but An Exposition of the First Epistle to the Corinthians (in Logos) has different content to A Commentary on 1 Corinthians (in Wordsearch), which is why they aren't linked.

Since the other three volumes in this series are linked, I've linked this one to the Logos Research edition, too.

(If that turns out to be incorrect, we'll re-link all four of them to new Logos resources.)

Posts 9
Carl Canady | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 7:33 PM

Hi, Bradley I was wondering, I have quite a few books that says in progress.  Is there a time line? I just want to make sure that I am not buying any books that I already own.  Logos doesn't always show the books that I own, especially when it is a set.  Thanks!!!!   I am waiting because I have a descent size library in Wordsearch.

Page 10 of 13 (252 items) « First ... < Previous 8 9 10 11 12 Next > ... Last » | RSS