Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 82
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 22 2020 8:57 AM

Question on the "Be" Commentaries,. I had the individual licenses for the New Testament commentaries in Word Search and I have the license for the one-volume Logos version as well. Will I get the individual volumes as well, or will the team see it is duplicated and not move them over?  Thanks, Carla

Posts 8692
LogosEmployee

Please see my post at https://community.logos.com/forums/t/193950.aspx (and reply here if you have any further questions).

If you own all the NT commentaries in WS then we may end up recognising that you already have the Logos volume and not create duplicates of all of them in your library. This is still being worked out.

Posts 20
Alan Lamb | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 8:21 PM

Mine BE books seem to be lost as well, most are not transferring for some reason I’ll buy the ebook versions, but not from Logos.  Regretting Wordsearch and Logos relationshi. 

Posts 9277
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 8:33 PM

Alan Lamb:

Mine BE books seem to be lost as well, most are not transferring for some reason I’ll buy the ebook versions, but not from Logos.  Regretting Wordsearch and Logos relationshi. 

Alan, please click on the link Bradley put in his post above you. He explains what is going on. You will get your books, but Faithlife has to work out some issues and perhaps get back to the publisher.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS