Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 22 2020 9:17 AM

Thank you Logos staff for what you have done so far.  These are multi-volume sets that are not showing up in my Logos 8 library. 

TREASURES FROM THE SCRIPTURE

WELWYN COMMENTARY SERIES

Teacher's Outline and Study Bible

The Complete Biblical Library Commentary

New International Commentary

The Pulpit Commentary (I have a license for the complete set and a separate license for Matthew Vols 1-2 which do show up. )

WESLEYAN BIBLE COMMENTARY 

ZODHIATES CORINTHIANS COMMENTARY SERIES

Posts 8840
LogosEmployee

Most of these are shown as "Available" at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/catalog. If they're not listed on your personal page at https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration then it's probably because we haven't loaded the latest batch of Wordsearch licenses yet. We're expecting that to happen today, so please check back later.

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 10:34 AM

Thank you for the timely response and I will check the link you provided. 

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 2:55 PM

These titles still are missing from my library, there are others but these are most notable. 

• The Pulpit Commentary (I have a license for the complete set which is not present and a separate license for Matthew Vols 1-2 which do show up. )
  • TREASURES FROM THE SCRIPTURE
  • WELWYN COMMENTARY SERIES
  • Teacher's Outline and Study Bible
  • The Complete Biblical Library Commentary
  • New International Commentary
  • WESLEYAN BIBLE COMMENTARY 
  • ZODHIATES CORINTHIANS COMMENTARY SERIES
Posts 8840
LogosEmployee

We're still loading licenses.

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 22 2020 11:43 PM

These titles still are missing from my library, there are others but these are most notable. 

• The Pulpit Commentary (I have a license for the complete set which is not present and a separate license for Matthew Vols 1-2 which do show up. )
  • New International CommentaryIdea
  • TREASURES FROM THE SCRIPTURE
  • WELWYN COMMENTARY SERIES
  • Teacher's Outline and Study Bible
  • The Complete Biblical Library Commentary(This I understand you are working on.)
  • WESLEYAN BIBLE COMMENTARY 
  • ZODHIATES CORINTHIANS COMMENTARY SERIES

Idea Feeling like a red headed step child, even though I have been using Libronix/Logos for more than 17 years. 

Posts 8840
LogosEmployee

We're still loading licenses.

Posts 4393
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 9:25 AM

skypeace:

I suggest checking again on Saturday or later.

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 3:30 PM

SineNomine:

skypeace:

I suggest checking again on Saturday or later.

God Bless you too. Yep working on Shabbat after a week that started last Friday with finding out my favorite Bible Program of a few decades is no longer viable.  When Wordsearch took over Quickverse it was quite painless, they provided you with a program that checked the licenses on your machine and ten minutes later your library was updated. This has been a week of waiting to see if your most expensive collections are going to be transferred, some here some there, and although I have been using Logos before it was Libronix, it has not been my go to for ministry. 

Now trying to set it up without many of my go to sources is just a pain. Just trying to say politely that flippancy is not appreciated. Shalom. 

Posts 8840
LogosEmployee

skypeace:
The Pulpit Commentary (I have a license for the complete set which is not present and a separate license for Matthew Vols 1-2 which do show up. )

What's the Book ID of the complete set?

skypeace:
New International CommentaryIdea

This should be in your library now, as far as I can tell. Is it still missing?

skypeace:
TREASURES FROM THE SCRIPTURE

This is on pre-pub: https://www.logos.com/product/154966/treasures-from-the-scriptures-complete-collection 

It will be added to your library when it's done.

skypeace:
WELWYN COMMENTARY SERIES

This should be available now.

skypeace:
Teacher's Outline and Study Bible

skypeace:
The Complete Biblical Library Commentary(This I understand you are working on.)

This should have shown up as an Ebook.

skypeace:
WESLEYAN BIBLE COMMENTARY 

skypeace:
ZODHIATES CORINTHIANS COMMENTARY SERIES

This has yet to be produced.

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 2:03 AM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

skypeace:
The Pulpit Commentary (I have a license for the complete set which is not present and a separate license for Matthew Vols 1-2 which do show up. )

What's the Book ID of the complete set?

The Pulpit Commentary complete set ID is showing 12:1 through 12:22 in the migration list of Logos which is shown as not started and I know you have had The Pulpit Commentary available for years if not decades. Here is a screen shot from my Library list in Wordsearch. 

Above the Volume 11 and 10 are the two Books Matthew and Mark volumes 1&2 that were samples of the set before I purchased it. 

Posts 8840
LogosEmployee

skypeace:
The Pulpit Commentary complete set ID is showing 12:1 through 12:22 in the migration list of Logos which is shown as not started and I know you have had The Pulpit Commentary available for years if not decades. Here is a screen shot from my Library list in Wordsearch. 

Interesting; we'll have to look into this a bit more.

The Book IDs that we have aligned to the Pulpit Commentary are 0:5203 through 0:5273.

skypeace:
Above the Volume 11 and 10 are the two Books Matthew and Mark volumes 1&2 that were samples of the set before I purchased it. 

The Matthew and Mark volumes you own are 0:5244 and 0:5245 that are part of our existing alignment.

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 8:20 AM

The Book IDs that we have aligned to the Pulpit Commentary are 0:5203 through 0:5273.

skypeace:

The Matthew and Mark volumes you own are 0:5244 and 0:5245 that are part of our existing alignment.

Thanks for clearing that up.  The Pulpit Commentary complete set ID showing 12:1 through 12:22 in the migration list of Logos is now removed, or I just don't see it any longer. Well at least the more I am forced to deal with Logos the more excited I am about future use.  Only thing is, I use Zipscript many times a day to minister on social media daily.  I hope Faithlife would port that app to Logos. The only thing that was ever faster was Instaverse and reading and copying of verses on webpages directly.  Reftagger is a decent substitute but it is a server side app.

Posts 8840
LogosEmployee

skypeace:
The Pulpit Commentary complete set ID showing 12:1 through 12:22 in the migration list of Logos is now removed, or I just don't see it any longer.

It shouldn't have been removed, but maybe the titles (on that page) changed because we linked those Book IDs to our Pulpit Commentary volumes. Try searching https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration for 12:1 to see them.

The license refresh (from the linking) may take a few hours but you should start to see those volumes in your Logos 8 Library soon.

Posts 40
skypeace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 9:34 AM

Try searching https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/library-migration for 12:1 to see them.

The license refresh (from the linking) may take a few hours but you should start to see those volumes in your Logos 8 Library soon.

Thank you, your assistance is greatly appreciated, 

In His Love and Service, 

Peace

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS