BUG: Constant motion of tabs/Snagit can't capture

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 29636
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 22 2020 5:16 PM

I had just opened a lexicon from a search. The three tabs in the lexicon pane starting "moving"  in the sense of the continual repainting of the tabs - and only the tabs. Trying to capture it with Snagit was unsuccessful. As soon as Snagit focused, the repainting stopped.

2402.LogosIndexerError.zip

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3068
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 1:29 PM

MJ. Smith:

I had just opened a lexicon from a search. The three tabs in the lexicon pane starting "moving"  in the sense of the continual repainting of the tabs - and only the tabs. Trying to capture it with Snagit was unsuccessful. As soon as Snagit focused, the repainting stopped.

2402.LogosIndexerError.zip

MJ,

Can you provide a screenshot, and what resources were involved and the search query? I know you cannot grab the action, but sometimes its a combination of resources with title lengths. It would be helpful in trying to reproduce it.

Posts 29636
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 2:34 PM

No, but I'll capture that the next time it happens.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3068
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 2:39 PM

MJ. Smith:

No, but I'll capture that the next time it happens.

Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS