Confused about what FEATURES come with upgrades

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 4
Win Noren | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 23 2020 3:30 PM

I understand the difference between Resources and Features.

I've seen the comparison chart Features that Wordsearch users are getting with the Logos software 

But what I can't figure out is what FEATURES come with the discounted upgrades

• Fundamentals for $50
  • Starter for $250
  • Bronze for $550
  • Full for $720

Can anyone from Faithlife explain the difference in the FEATURES that Wordsearch users are receiving and what are in these other packages?

Thank you.

Win

Posts 25
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 3:51 PM

Hi Win,

Welcome to Logos! You can scroll down to Features on this page and see what is included in each. If you have any questions about what a specific feature is, do not hesitate to ask. 

Posts 4
Win Noren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 4:20 PM

That is very helpful. Is there a list that shows which of those Features is included with what we received in our cross grade?

Posts 98
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 23 2020 5:34 PM

Here is a list comparing Logos features with Wordsearch. It says:

Discover which Wordsearch features have equivalent features in Logos using the chart below.

https://files.logoscdn.com/v1/files/45561287/content.pdf?signature=B7M_mhfLktiAHHtsu8A5fek3BDg

Owners of paid Wordsearch 10, 11 and 12 seem to have more complete equivalent Logos features than other Wordsearch users, as would be expected.  I am curious if I will own the Logos exclusive features with green checkmarks in the first column once my Wordsearch titles are unlocked, or if Logos features equivalent to my Wordsearch 12 are simply being pointed out in case I wanted to purchase them.  For instance, the Theology Guide is part of the Full Feature Set, which I do not own.

Posts 4063
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 7:47 AM

Kristine Lewis:
I am curious if I will own the Logos exclusive features with green checkmarks in the first column once my Wordsearch titles are unlocked, or if Logos features equivalent to my Wordsearch 12 are simply being pointed out in case I wanted to purchase them.  For instance, the Theology Guide is part of the Full Feature Set, which I do not own.

Once your licensing stuff is done, you'll receive all the features in the appropriate column.

Posts 98
Kristine Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 24 2020 5:11 PM

I am thrilled my Wordsearch 12 resources are loaded now, and appreciate the extra Logos features (I got the Theology Guide I did not previously own, that is part of the Logos Full Feature Upgrade)!  I think I already owned the other Logos Exclusive Features in the left column from past purchases and crossgrades.  The Logos features licensed to Wordsearch owners seem to be specific features, not identical to Fundamental, Starter, Bronze or Full feature sets.

https://files.logoscdn.com/v1/files/45561287/content.pdf?signature=B7M_mhfLktiAHHtsu8A5fek3BDg

Posts 18616
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 25 2020 5:31 AM

Win Noren:

But what I can't figure out is what FEATURES come with the discounted upgrades

• Fundamentals for $50
  • Starter for $250
  • Bronze for $550
  • Full for $720

Feature Set Comparison => https://www.logos.com/compare/featuresets lacks subset of Logos 8 Starter Feature Upgrade in Logos 8 Fundamentals

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS