Ban Logos 9 threads until, you know... Logos 9

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1513
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 7 2020 10:45 AM

Seems like every day there’s 3-4 new threads asking or speculating about it. Give it a rest, people. It’s like an Amazon package; it’ll get here when it gets here.

nobody who know anything is talking.

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 4949
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 11:18 AM

Ben:
nobody who know anything is talking.

I know something

eg I know that this is the headline the Ayr Advertiser ran with last week...

Posts 75
Bryce Hufford | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 5:33 PM

I got a chuckle reading a Logos 9 thread suggesting that people shouldn’t create Logos 9 threads. Big Smile

Posts 4406
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 5:48 PM

Bryce Hufford:

I got a chuckle reading a Logos 9 thread suggesting that people shouldn’t create Logos 9 threads. Big Smile

Ban this thread! Ban this thread! Ban this thread!

Wink

Seriously, though, no ban would ever work. Just ignore them if you want to.

“God watches over the affairs of those who truly love him without their worrying about them.” - St. John of the Cross

Posts 1812
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 7 2020 5:55 PM

Alexa, where's my stuff?

Win 10 | Android 9 | Fire OS 5

Posts 2118
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2020 8:41 AM

I would think that all of the speculation gets people excited about a potential release and also tips off people who may not be aware of the release schedule, so I don't see where it hurts to have them; it builds excitement!

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 30151
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 8 2020 11:53 AM

How many time did Dan P. provide a cryptic post as warning of an impending release?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS