Free Ebook Codes expire?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 705
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:05 AM

I wasn't aware that the monthly free book codes expire.... Looking at my order history, it looks like I missed out on somewhere between 3 and 5 months worth...

If they don't expire, the only other thing that I could think of, is that they became invalid because I did not renew my yearly subscription - if that is the case... I lose something I already paid for, but didn't have time to redeem?

Posts 8493
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 9 2020 6:08 AM

They last 1 month, that’s why you get a new one every month. So far the only coupon that last one year is the mobile Ed preview coupon.  This one gives you access to one mobile Ed course for six months.

Contact CS, maybe they can help.

DAL

Posts 5903
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 9 2020 11:45 AM

It seems logical that they would expire if they are for a given month. Your best option is to talk to customer service about your personal circumstances to see if they can help you out.

Posts 705
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 12 2020 6:53 AM

Thanks for the input. Knowing that Faithlife employees are active in the forums, I was hoping to hear from one of them....

As for expiring each month... My order history shows different. Many times I was using the codes in mass, around once a quarter. So unless, something changed, it appears to be punishment for not continuing the annual subscription. I guess I should have been sure to use all the codes before allowing the membership to expire.

Pretty questionable, considering the codes were part of a plan I paid for... But, I'll take the loss and know to not spend further with Faithlife, and calling... Not worth the effort and hard sell experiences I have had... Definitely not the old Logos and Libronix days...

I do appreciate the awesome guys that have helped us with input on our Linux goals though.

Posts 730
LogosEmployee
Joe McCune (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 12 2020 9:49 AM

Frank Sauer:

As for expiring each month... My order history shows different. Many times I was using the codes in mass, around once a quarter. So unless, something changed, it appears to be punishment for not continuing the annual subscription. I guess I should have been sure to use all the codes before allowing the membership to expire.

Frank,

You are correct, the coupons do not expire each month.  Actually they last for three months.

Users do not have to use codes before allowing the membership to expire.  But the codes will expire 3 months from issue.

I am sending you an email about your situation.

Posts 705
Frank Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 12 2020 12:53 PM

Joe,

I really appreciate you assistance and not coming at me with a hard sell in any way! Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS