Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 39
Nick Stapleton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 11:10 AM

If you'd like to see Markdown formatting come to Sermon Builder, cast your vote here: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/798

Posts 607
LogosEmployee
Alan Palmer (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:07 PM

Josh Holowell:

Does this work on the mobile app in preaching mode as well as the web app? I only found it on the web app so far. 

Coming soon!

Posts 39
Nick Stapleton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:09 PM

Glad to hear this. Please fast-track this feature!

Posts 102
The Flanary's | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:22 PM

I really want to see an improvement to scripture references in Sermon Builder.
When I insert a scripture I need to be able to tag the entire scripture, not just the reference. Currently, if I input "Jn1.1" I get the entire verse into my edit pane which is awesome. However, if I tag it for the handout it appears as "Jn 1.1" which would be okay in some cases, but not in my case.

Even if I try pasting the full scripture in from a Bible it does the same thing.

Currently, the work around is to type a space and then paste in your scripture from an open Bible, but when importing a lot of notes, this gets very tedious, very quickly.

I would love to see a way to paste in a scripture, tag it for the handout and have it appear as the full scripture without the workaround.

Thanks

Posts 89
Randle Bond | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:32 PM

Can you edit the sermon on your Android or iOS device yet? Otherwise this feature is still useless to me

Posts 24242
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 2:42 PM

Randle Bond:
Can you edit the sermon on your Android or iOS device yet? Otherwise this feature is still useless to me

Not yet - but it is something Phil Gons said recently they would like to do.

His comment was at https://community.logos.com/forums/p/195303/1128955.aspx#1128955 including a link to vote for this feature

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS