My hot take on Logos 9

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 1533
Ben | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:08 PM

Expectations, wants, and reality... probably. 

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 486
Jonathan Bradley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:10 PM

Ben:

This!

Posts 1533
Ben | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:11 PM

I confess, I will be a bit disappointed if it doesn't have a telepathic user interface. Haven't they seen how many vote requests that has?!

"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected."- G.K. Chesterton

Posts 19139
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:17 PM

Ben:

I know the guy who wrote the original "program that makes fish appear on the computer screen" -- the original Fish screensaver was a side project of a newbie Microsoft programmer whose office was right next to mine in 1985 when I started there.

http://archive.videogamesdaily.com/features/edfries_videointerview_july05.asp

Posts 272
Claude Brown Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:50 PM

Ben:

You are making me laugh so hard.

Posts 1031
Dale E Heath | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 2:15 PM

I used to work for a "Dilbert" company. They're all alike, unfortunately. Still very funny.Big Smile

Posts 1119
Tom Reynolds | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 3:40 PM

What more does a Logos user need than a fish on their car and another on their screen?

Posts 9530
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 4:00 PM

Big Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS