Tony Evans Sermons

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 86
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:20 PM

Why doesn't the Tony Evans Sermons Collection have a Sermon by  Reference section like Adrian Rogers, Greg Lourie, John McArthur, and many others?  There are over 850 sermons.  Are there any plans to have a sermon by Reference for the Tony Evans Sermon Collection?  I am just so surprised with 850 plus sermons that it is not provided.     

Posts 7862
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:37 PM

Just stick to his books.  Most of his sermons are already in his books and are better formatted than the sermon archive.

DAL

Posts 86
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 1:50 PM

Thanks for the advice and I appreciate your advice.   After laying of the cash for the 850 plus sermons, I believe I should not have lay out the cash for the books.  To me, that just does not make financial sense. I believe that Logos needs to take the responsibility to make the Tony Evans Collections more useful for us for with the Sermon Reference.  

Posts 7862
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 24 2020 2:20 PM

I returned the archive because it felt like I was duplicating the books with a sloppy version of them in the archive.  I can better search the books with a custom collection.  Plus, the books are better organized 👍😁👌

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS