Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 7 of 21 (402 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last »
This post has 401 Replies | 58 Followers

Posts 1
Bob Wiant | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:22 PM

I also find the Thompson Chain that is part of my Wordsearch collection a very helpful resource I would like to see included in the Logos Bible software.

Posts 250
Jim Erwin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:30 PM

Adult Questions for LessonMaker

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/jimerwin/ - a postmodern pastor in a digital world

Posts 1
Josh Andrew Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:35 PM

Thompson Chain!

Posts 2
Peter Pelletier | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:47 PM

Carla, thank you so much. Got it. Your explanation was excellent, so you didn't even need any screenshots!. Quite frankly, being used to WordSearch, I'm finding Logos quite overwhelming.

In an effort the return the favor, I save screenshots by (1) Press the Print Screen key. (2) Go into Paint. (3) Press Ctrl and V (in other words, paste whatever is on the clipboard into Paint). (4) Save your Paint file. Once you save the file, you can then do whatever you want with it. Hope this helps.

Posts 3
Pam | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:55 PM

Tony Evans Bible Commentary

Posts 11
Charles Reeder | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 8:58 PM

I have always liked the Bible Reading Planner because of the options it gives. Every month I email it to people. Also, I have always liked the interface and layout of it. I don't know logos that much which is my own fault for not paying more attention to it. I feel Bible Works folded because of Logos and now Wordsearch is gone. Who will be next?

Charles

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:01 PM

I am so glad you were successful. I would play with the visual filters a lot and determine what you like and don't like to see. The Quick Start videos in your library will give you more insight into how they work. I am always changing mine, depending what I am trying to do at the time.

Thanks for the hints on screen shots. I use Green Shot at work, so that is what I try to use. Same principle. Right click on the icon, highlight what you want, save in paint. Only problem is drop-down and dialogue boxes go away when I right click on the icon. 

Have fun, Carla

Posts 1
Pastor Phil Kelley | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:13 PM

Still us Wordsearch until I can figure out if Logos has a "Lesson Maker" with book choices. Really been hard ... blessings. 

Posts 1
Robin Whitaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 9:54 PM

definitely

Posts 1
Robert Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:00 PM

I would very much like to have The Complete Bible Library available in Logos.  It’s Hebrew and Greek dictionary format in WordSearch is exceptional and valuable tool for deep research.  Fortunately Logos already has The Complete Word Study Hebrew and Greek dictionaries.  Adding the Complete Bible Library is an essential component for rounded textual analysis and study.

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:29 PM

Also, Adult Questions for Lessonmaker. 

cshover8669:

Thompson Chain Reference, Please Please Please....

Posts 1
Sola Akinwale | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:50 PM

I would like to have access to my entire Dake library as well as other Bible translations. Only very few are available now. 

Posts 1
Paul M | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 10:54 PM

0:761 - 770 Thompson Chain

0:2204 - 2207 Popular Commentary of the Bible (all 4 volumes)

0:347 Adult Questions for LESSONmaker

Posts 3141
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 11:27 PM

Fire Bible

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 1
Bill Diaper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:02 AM

The Good book company studyguides

Posts 5
Kevin Stock | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:10 AM

Felix Brito:

The Complete Biblical Library

For info, Accordance offers a crossgrade package for WordSearch users. It costs $200, and includes the Complete Biblical Library.

Posts 1
MattiH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:11 AM

Exegetical Guide to Greek New testament (EGGNT), all books included in WS. Now there has been only three of the books transferred.  

Posts 1
William L. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:36 AM

Fire bible 

The preachers outline and sermon bible {old and New Testament}

thompson chain reference bible /

Posts 3
Daniel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 12:52 AM

What the Bible Teaches commentary series. A few of them have already completed. Essential non-denominational Brethren resource.

Posts 8
Alan Summers | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 1:37 AM

I use the What the Bible Teaches series by John Ritchie a lot.  It would be good if it was prioritised.  Alan Summers

Page 7 of 21 (402 items) « First ... < Previous 5 6 7 8 9 Next > ... Last » | RSS