Which new Wordsearch resources would you like to see first?

Page 14 of 20 (388 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last »
This post has 387 Replies | 55 Followers

Posts 2
Kenneth Long | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 3:28 PM

Treasures from the Scriptures by Rod Matoon

Wilmington's Guide to the Bible

Posts 1
Gary King | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 6:42 PM

Hi

It appears that the Wiersbe Bible Exposition Commentary for the Old Testament is missing - will it be added soon?  Thanks.

Gary King

Posts 177
cshover8669 | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:05 PM

Gary King:

Hi

It appears that the Wiersbe Bible Exposition Commentary for the Old Testament is missing - will it be added soon?  Thanks.

Gary King

Logos has the New Testament in one volume called the Bible Exposition Commentary, but the Old Testament is in the same individual volume configuration that WS had. I know, it 's confusing. So check to see if you have the individual volumes.

Carla

Posts 13
David Crowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:02 AM

1. The Complete Biblical Library Interlinear Bible - with the accompanying greek and hebrew libraries from the Complete Biblical Library series. I like that when I click on the links in this interlinear - it opens up the excellent word study of the Complete Biblical Library dictionaries. 

2. Adult Questions for Lessonmaker - This is the best tool on earth for getting good questions from any chapter of the Bible! 

Posts 5
Tagg Wolverton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:27 AM

As a Discipleship Pastor I use the Adult Questions for LESSON Maker every week for our sermon discussion guides,,, so I'm still having to use Wordsearch until that migrates over! : (

Posts 108
William M. Harper | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:35 AM

Everyone seems to want the Thompson Chain Reference Bible. I am waiting for that one too. Most of my WordSearch resources seem to have already been migrated to my Logos Library. Faithlife is doing a great job with that. That was a major factor in my decision to purchase a Logos 9 upgrade. Thank you!

Posts 3
gene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:19 AM

agree

Posts 3
gene | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:24 AM

Thompson Chain Reference and Complete Bible Library please. I use these regularly. Plus I wish that Every Day with Jesus and Experiencing God Day by Day set formatted as devotional rather than ebook. Thanks.

Posts 5
Pastor Shawn D | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 8:58 AM

I had Mentioned Christ Expositional Series but I forgot the Church Basic Series through 9 marks. Both are only e-books and need the LOGOS treatment. Such rich material. 

Posts 1
Bryan Beyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:05 AM

The range of products I've been using through WordSearch has been quite helpful for surveying the field of literature, and I'm pleased to be able to add the benefits Logos brings to the mix. Such books as the following enhance the ability to survey the literature when producing small group/Sunday School literature:

NICOT

Bible Speaks Today

Brown-Driver-Briggs Hebrew-English Lexicon

Expositor's Bible Commentary (new)

Thanks!

Bryan Beyer

Posts 6
Rev Paul Papas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:28 AM

I agree these are essential.  Along with the Thompson's chain reference and the Complete Biblical Library

Posts 6
Rev Paul Papas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:29 AM

Agreed these are also important.

Posts 6
Rev Paul Papas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:31 AM

I don't understand why we have to purchase an upgrade to use what we already purchased. 

Posts 6
Rev Paul Papas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:32 AM

I miss this as well.

Posts 2261
David Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:38 AM

Rev Paul Papas:

I don't understand why we have to purchase an upgrade to use what we already purchased. 

You don't! Your old Wordsearch app still works as it did before the buyout in October. Faithlife has committed to making all of the Wordsearch Library available in L8. The L9 engine (minus the extra features/datasets) will be made available free of charge in early 2021.

L9 is being offered as an OPTIONAL upgrade for those who would like new Features/datasets like the Counseling Guide, the Sermon Manager, Dark Mode & enhanced Factboook. These are not "what we already purchased"

Making Disciples!  Logos Ecosystem = Logos8 on Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (Win10), Android app on tablet, FSB on iPhone, [deprecated] Windows App, Proclaim, Faithlife.com, FaithlifeTV via Connect subscription.

Posts 2
Richard Nations | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 9:53 AM

I had several volumes of the New American Commentary in my Wordsearch library.  Only one (Matthew) has migrated over to Logos.  I called to inquire and was told that several of my volumes were from the LifeWay reader library and only the Matthew volume was from Wordsearch (which was owned by LifeWay).  I don't understand the difference and I am missing the other volumes of the NAC set.  I didn't have a complete set of NAC but I had six or seven at least. Now I only have one.  I was told I could access those others from a LifeWay.com site and I checked and I can. But why can I not get to them in Logos?  That is where I want to do my Bible study and sermon prep.  Can you help?

Richard Nations rdnations@gmail.com

Posts 72
John Simpson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 10:09 AM

Richard Nations:
I don't understand the difference and I am missing the other volumes of the NAC set.  I didn't have a complete set of NAC but I had six or seven at least. Now I only have one.  I was told I could access those others from a LifeWay.com site and I checked and I can. But why can I not get to them in Logos?

From "9 Reasons You Might Not See Your Books Yet—and What to Do About It"

8. You purchased licenses from the LifeWay ebook store

Books purchased directly from the LifeWay store will not show up in your Logos library. They were not part of the set of licenses we acquired with the Wordsearch business. 

Action: You’ll continue to access those licenses in the LifeWay web app or mobile apps.

https://blog.wordsearchbible.com/2020/09/24/9-reasons-you-might-not-see-your-books-yet-and-what-to-do-about-it/

Posts 5
Stephen Shields | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 10:37 AM

0:1508 AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: New Testament

0:1509 AMG’s Complete Word Study Bible: Old Testament

Posts 1
Randolph Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 3:17 PM

Among those already suggested:

That's Easy For You to Say

HCSB Reverse Interlinear Bible

Posts 11372
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 3:32 PM

Randolph Davis:

Among those already suggested:

That's Easy For You to Say

HCSB Reverse Interlinear Bible

both are in Logos for a long time. 

EDIT: and https://www.logos.com/wordsearch/catalog gives the link for "That's easy". The HCSB Reverse Interlinear is not a resource, but a dataset that allows owners of the HCSB to use the RI functionality and should work for you (look in the HCSB panel for a button with Hebrew aleph and Greek omega character on it to see it) 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Page 14 of 20 (388 items) « First ... < Previous 12 13 14 15 16 Next > ... Last » | RSS