Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2601
mab | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Oct 26 2020 4:04 PM

Was wondering if someone from FL could post a decent jpeg or png of the new L9 app icon. I would like to update the custom icon I use in my Windows dock app. 

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 702
Scott E. Mahle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:18 PM

Word and Logos - They are starting to look the same Surprise

Logos Series X Pastor’s Library | Logos 3 Leader’s Library | Logos 4 Portfolio | Logos 5 Platinum | Logos 6 Feature Crossgrade | Logos 7 Essential | Logos 8 M & W Platinum and Academic Professional | Logos 9 Academic Professional

Posts 3273
David Taylor Jr | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 5:45 PM

Scott E. Mahle:

Word and Logos - They are starting to look the same Surprise

It's a conspiracy.

Teacher, Ministry Leader, Student, Author, Husband

How to upload logs

Visit My Site: Reformed Truths

Posts 2601
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:26 PM

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):
Does this work for you?

Yes it does. I made it a bit bigger and it fit my background image well. Thank you!

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2601
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:29 PM

David Taylor Jr:
It's a conspiracy.

I think it's because the companies probably share the same water supply! Must be in the water.Cool

Posts 10787
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 26 2020 6:31 PM

Tthey are adjacent to each other in the Mac OS Dock, so I have launched MS Word twice already when I really wanted L9 Tongue Tied

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS