Is there a way to delete a whole tradition's worth of books and courses?

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1753
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Oct 27 2020 6:02 PM

I have courses and books from the dawn of time (just joshing) that are all oriented toward pentecostals.

Is there a way to permanently remove, delete, or hide them?

No slight intended for our pentecostal brothers and sisters...just looking to organize some of my resources.

Posts 24245
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 11:40 PM

JoshInRI:
Is there a way to permanently remove, delete, or hide them?

Does the option at https://wiki.logos.com/Hiding_Books give you what you are looking for?

Posts 1233
Sean | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 27 2020 11:52 PM

Josh, like Graham, I would suggest just hiding stuff, rather than trying to get them removed from your account, for a few reasons:

1. Future dynamic pricing of packages: if you own it, you can get credit for it. You never know how FL might mix things up in future library bundles. Don't throw away free money.
  2. Research and comparative study: you might want to do that some day, and it's better to have access to primary sources rather than secondhand or further removed reports.
  3. Regarding deletion of a tradition or a group as a whole: I certainly wouldn't trust any automated/bulk process or tagging, whether from FL or the community, for handling something like that. You wouldn't want to make any mistakes you may regret later.

Posts 1753
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 28 2020 7:00 AM

Sean and Graham...thanks.  

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS