Tony Evans Sermon Archive

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 86
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Oct 29 2020 5:51 PM

I have a request for the “Tony Evans Sermon Archive (850+ Sermons”:  Would you please add “Sermons by Reference” so the sermons can be easily seen by the books of the Bible  and that his sermons show up in “Passage Guide.” I noticed in Logos forums under General that one Logos user has said they have already returned their purchase of the Tony Evans Sermon Archive collection because there is no sermon by reference. I hope I do not have to do that. Thank you.

Posts 9433
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:05 PM

Thomas, here is s good way to be sure Faithlife personnel and other users see your request: https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-resource-updates 

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 86
Thomas Myers | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:24 PM

Thanks Mark, I was not aware of that. 

Posts 9433
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 29 2020 7:54 PM

BTW: I don't have Evan's sermons, but they should show up in the passage guide if you've added the Sermons section to that guide. FL has tagged his sermons with the text of the sermon and with topics. You should see them if he has one on the passage or topic you're looking for.

You can run a search by right-clicking on his resource listing in Library and selecting Search this resource. That will open a search panel where you can search for specific passages, a book of the Bible, a topic, person, etc.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS