Mobile Ed Numbers Recommendation

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Nov 1 2020 6:07 PM

I'm interested in hearing opinions on the quality or lack thereof of Mobile Ed OT310 Numbers.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:17 AM

Over 260 views and not a single response. This course must be a dud or no one has purchased because of the subject matter. In any case I will stay away.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 2093
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:24 AM

I liked the course.  I learned a few things.

Someone else asked about this course a few days ago, on a different thread and a few people commented.

They might have thought they already had replied to this post.   Sometimes post titles look the same.

Enjoy the day.

Posts 2693
mab | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:39 AM

I think when people shop Mobile Ed, it's either very specific like yours or for breadth of usefulness. I go for the latter.

People have a real hard time with studying Numbers and that surely may have something to do with your lack of response.

The mind of man is the mill of God, not to grind chaff, but wheat. Thomas Manton | Study hard, for the well is deep, and our brains are shallow. Richard Baxter

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 8:58 AM

Thank you, Ken and mab for your observations. I'm still not convinced this course is worth my $90. I'll wait for a better course.

Posts 81
Angela Meister | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 9:39 AM

People might have viewed this misunderstanding the title. I did. But I also did happen to view most of the Numbers course on Mobile Ed subscription. I enjoyed it, but I have gotten more out of other book studies. I don't know how much I attribute that to the subject matter. I tend to like more cultural/contextual information. I would recommend the author's commentary and I plan to look at what I didn't complete as I own that as well. 

You might look into Mobile Ed subscription or Faithlife Connect subscription. I have done a little bit of that from time to time. You don't get to keep the courses, but Mobile Ed subscription will have several up per quarter. I've only done it a few times (when this whole stay at home thing hit I got the free two month Connect trial). Connect at the upper level gets 1 course per quarter for 6 mo of access to it. 

I will link here... https://www.logos.com/product/56677/mobile-ed-subscription (it's just what they have and rotate through)

And here.... https://connect.faithlife.com/ (you pick the course)

I hope this helps. 

I also believe there is a church subscription where they are offering a whole church based on the number of people access to Faithlife TV including viewing of the courses (but no guides with links/activities) and other benefits. You might talk to customer service if that's something that interests you. 

Posts 2805
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 2 2020 10:36 AM

Angela Meister:
I enjoyed it, but I have gotten more out of other book studies.
Thanks, Angela for your thoughtful post. I'm a Connect subscriber and this is another reason I won't be buying this course. I may choose to review it with Connect or I may pass altogether, we'll see.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS