Sharing Information from the Sermon Manger

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5
Chris Thomas | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Nov 9 2020 3:49 PM

Though I've used Logos for years, I've only ever scratched the surface with it. I upgraded to 9 with the intent on integrating it into my flow more substantially. I'm a teaching pastor of a church of about 180 people, with a small volunteer team that does service planning etc. I would like to share a view of my Sermon Manager for a number of people, assisting them in having a central place to reference upcoming series and sermons etc. Is this possible? Am I just missing something basic?

Posts 31401
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 14 2020 11:18 PM

16 bump

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1030
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:37 AM

Bumping this, as I would similarly like the ability to share information from the Sermon Manager with others who don't use Logos. A simple Export (to Excel or other) function would be especially useful. 

Vote here - https://feedback.faithlife.com/boards/logos-desktop-app/posts/add-print-export-to-sermon-manager

Posts 47
Rob Bruce | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 10:12 AM

As a work around I have been taking a screeshot, converting to a pdf and sharing. Logos is working on a way to share.

Posts 2089
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 10:27 AM

Exporting to a spreadsheet will be in 9.3 beta 1 in two weeks (on 1/16) and will ship on 3/2. You can easily export some or all of your database to a spreadsheet and share it with anyone you want to.

Posts 1030
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 8:43 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Exporting to a spreadsheet will be in 9.3 beta 1 in two weeks (on 1/16) and will ship on 3/2. You can easily export some or all of your database to a spreadsheet and share it with anyone you want to.

Thanks Phil! That's great news. Big Smile

Posts 4849
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 6:59 PM

Phil Gons (Faithlife) - Tue, Jan 12 2021:
in two weeks (on 1/16)

Short weeks! Wink

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS