Opening Multiple Books at Once

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 215
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Nov 26 2020 5:38 PM

Is there a way to open multiple encyclopedia or lexicons at the same time, instead of opening them one at a time.

Also, it would be nice to open 4 commentaries at the same time as well.

Is there a way to do that.

If I look up a word in dictionary can I set it up to open more than one dictionary.

Things like that.

Posts 29040
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 5:49 PM

Any resources selected in the library will be opened when you double click. To open multiple resources at once, just make sure to have all of the resources selected. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 2315
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:09 PM

By faith, I hope that one day we will be able to Right-Click a folder and open all the contends in one go--like Chrome bookmarks.  

Posts 215
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:16 PM

I just learned that you can open all the resources in your Favorites folder. I Just opened up 16 commentaries from the Folder I created for my favorite commentaries in My Favorites. Just right click any folder and choose "open all in new window.

You can also Open up any Collection the same way. Open a collection - then select everything in the collection and right click one them and select Open.It will open everything in that collection that you selected at one time.

Posts 215
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:17 PM

GaoLu:

By faith, I hope that one day we will be able to Right-Click a folder and open all the contends in one go--like Chrome bookmarks.  

I just learned that you can open all the resources in your Favorites folder. I Just opened up 16 commentaries from the Folder I created for my favorite commentaries in My Favorites. Just right click any folder and choose "open all in new window.

You can also Open up any Collection the same way. Open a collection - then select everything in the collection and right click one them and select Open.It will open everything in that collection that you selected at one time.

Posts 215
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 6:17 PM

JT (alabama24):

Any resources selected in the library will be opened when you double click. To open multiple resources at once, just make sure to have all of the resources selected. 

Posts 663
Kevin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 8:47 PM

Wayne levi Price:

This is really useful to know thanks Wayne Yes

Posts 3349
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:23 PM

as Collection you can also open all in your tags by select all right click

Posts 215
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2020 9:07 AM

JT (alabama24):

Thanks

Posts 215
Wayne levi Price | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 30 2020 9:07 AM

Sascha John:

as Collection you can also open all in your tags by select all right click

Thanks I will  have to try that

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS