Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
michael oconnor | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 4 2020 6:07 AM

I was moved over from Wordsearch 10 to Logos 8. I had quite the collection over the years from Wordsearch. How can I tell what level of Logos ( Silver, Gold etc) I would be considered? I am wanting to upgrade to 9 and have Sermon editor available. Thanks in advance for any help. 

Posts 23956
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2020 6:18 AM

Hi Michael - and welcome to Logos and to the forums

My understanding is that when you moved over to Logos you were given a Logos 8 package that matched what you had in Wordsearch.

So that would be taken into account when moving to Logos 9 - in that the cost of features you already have in Logos 8 would be discounted when moving to Logos 9.

But I'm not aware of anything further to that provided to Wordsearch customers when upgrading to Logos 9

Have you been advised that anything further would be done?

Graham 

Posts 2
michael oconnor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2020 7:35 AM

No I have not been advised anything else. I was just wanting access to the sermon Editor and would like to use V9 as I believe it would be beneficial but it looks like that upgrade will be out of my budget right now. Thanks 

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2020 7:40 AM

Maybe a test drive? A Connect subscription?

https://blog.logos.com/2020/10/how-to-get-logos-9-on-any-budget-the-ultimate-buying-guide/ 

and

https://www.logos.com/connect/compare-subscriptions 

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 5087
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2020 11:45 AM

I agree with Denise

A connect subscription would allow you to test out the value.

As a matter of opinion, I think that the subscription is the best deal available once one gets over the hang up of not owning everything.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS