9.1 (9.1.0.0018) is now available

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 29 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2
Trevor Boggon | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 12:51 AM

I've just opened up Logos again and this time it's automatically updated to 9.1. All sorted. Thanks for your response Graham.

Posts 25331
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 12:55 AM

Trevor Boggon:
I've just opened up Logos again and this time it's automatically updated to 9.1. All sorted.

That's good to hear...

Posts 1666
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2020 12:56 PM

I now have CANADIAN dates.

Am not aware when they were added.

THANK YOU !!!

Regards, SteveF

Posts 1666
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2020 1:10 PM

teeeny, tiny request

could "CANADA DAY" july 1 please be acknowledged.

[kind of a "biggie" - its like your U.S.A. "4th of July"Cake

THANKS

SORRY - it IS there  -- just did not realize how "touchy" the mouse must be to make it "fire".

Regards, SteveF

Posts 9667
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 19 2020 2:22 PM

SteveF:
I now have CANADIAN dates.

I love it! Thanks for pointing this out.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1289
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 20 2021 2:39 PM

Owen Shelton:

Kiyah:

This is still an issue for me, even after restarting. I don't have a multi-monitor configuration. See my post on this thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/p/195631/1141230.aspx#1141230.

Thank you for the report!  We are aware of and investigating outstanding scaling issues like this.

I still have this scaling issue in 9.9. Any update on fixing this?

Posts 473
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2021 4:34 PM

Hi, Kiyah, I'm sorry this is still an issue for you. It was addressed in 9.1, but there may be something specific to your setup that is still a problem. 

Kiyah:

Bradley Grainger (Faithlife):

What's your screen resolution (in pixels)? And do you have any kind of OS or Program Scaling enabled?

I have a 14inch laptop screen and I see the same view as the screenshots above. ...I have Logos Program Scaling at 80% and Content Scaling at 120%...

My default Windows display settings are:

... if I set my Windows scaling to 100% instead of 125% in Windows settings the problem goes away...

Are you able to provide the exact number of pixels (the "native resolution") of your 14" laptop screen? Is 1920 x 1080 the highest display resolution available? You can probably also find this by looking up the specs for your exact model of laptop.

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 1289
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Nov 23 2021 9:42 PM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):
Are you able to provide the exact number of pixels (the "native resolution") of your 14" laptop screen? Is 1920 x 1080 the highest display resolution available? You can probably also find this by looking up the specs for your exact model of laptop.

Yes, 1920 x 1080 is my highest display resolution.

If I set my Windows scaling to 100% instead of 125% everything gets too small for me. 

However, I played around with it a little more and I did get it to work by temporarily changing my Logos Content Scaling from 120% to 100% without changing anything else.

My Defaults (image picker doesn't display properly):

• Windows resolution: 1920 x 1080
  • Windows scaling: 125%
  • Logos Program Scaling: 80%
  • Logos Content Scaling: 120%

Workaround (image picker displays properly):

• Windows resolution: 1920 x 1080
  • Windows scaling: 125%
  • Logos Program Scaling: 80%
  • Logos Content Scaling: 100%

(I'm sure I tried this before and it didn't work but somehow it's working now). So what I can do is leave my defaults where they are and then when I need to use the image picker in notes I can just change my Content Scaling to 100% and then change it back to 120% when I'm done. I don't use the Image in Notes feature a ton so it's not a huge ordeal, and I'm glad I don't have to change my Windows resolution/scaling or my Logos Program Scaling to make it work because that's more disruptive.

It would be ideal if the image picker could automatically adapt to my Windows and Logos settings, (or if I could at least resize the image picker window to make more space for all the options show up). But at least I know what I need to do the rare times I would use the feature. I don't add a lot of pictures to my notes, and when I do it's usually by dragging an image from a Logos resource into the note. 

Posts 473
LogosEmployee
Adam Borries (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 24 2021 8:45 AM

All right, good to know, thank you. 

Kiyah:
I don't add a lot of pictures to my notes, and when I do it's usually by dragging an image from a Logos resource into the note.

I think you are saying here, "...so I don't usually need the image picker." It might also be useful for you to know that you can also copy and paste images (e.g., from a web page) to notes without invoking the picker. 

Adam Borries | Product Manager, Logos desktop application

Message me on Faithlife.com >>

Posts 1289
Kiyah | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Nov 24 2021 9:34 AM

Adam Borries (Faithlife):

All right, good to know, thank you. 

Kiyah:
I don't add a lot of pictures to my notes, and when I do it's usually by dragging an image from a Logos resource into the note.

I think you are saying here, "...so I don't usually need the image picker." It might also be useful for you to know that you can also copy and paste images (e.g., from a web page) to notes without invoking the picker. 

Yes, that's what I meant. Thanks Adam.

Page 2 of 2 (30 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS