Course Tool Suggestion "skip" section to unmark complete

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 73
Angela Meister | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 10 2020 6:05 PM

Maybe there is already a way to do this, I have been working with mobile ed outside of the course tool for awhile. Sometimes I find that I don't have the time or interest to read an article at the moment, but like to come back to it later. I was excited to see the Course Tool as a way to keep track of progress. I would love to see a little bit of flexibility with this... maybe an ability to uncheck the marker with the little green circle? Even better would be a flag for later.

Also, it would be super cool if the resources would update with newer versions of the books referenced if they are still the same content. I am working through the Sermon on the Mount Course (which is great) and found the IVP Dictionary of Jesus and the Gospels is referenced a handful of times. I want to take advantage of the Christmas sale. (Thank you!) and got excited to see it was in there, but the first edition. Just an idea. 

Enjoying Logos 9 and finally sitting down and learning more specifics. It kind of worked out that I procrastinated a bit on the 8 training.  

Posts 4832
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2020 6:53 PM

Angela Meister:
It kind of worked out that I procrastinated a bit on the 8 training.  

I guess so!

You might want to consider adding/voting for your various suggestions at https://feedback.faithlife.com/ Smile

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS