Bug: Reading Status facet is Reading, Library shows Unread audiobook

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 4696
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 24 2020 6:06 AM

I just used a facet to filter my Library for "Reading Status: Reading", and now I see 1000+ books as "Reading" and one as "Unread": On the Incarnation of the Word of God (Audio).

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Posts 26196
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 25 2020 7:27 PM

What is the issue? Does it remain as Unread when you play some of its audios?

I played a couple of audios in an Unread resource and Reading Status went to Reading (13%).

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 4696
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 7:07 PM

Dave Hooton:
What is the issue?

The issue is that the Library is showing me an Unread resource while filtered for Reading ones.

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Posts 3262
LogosEmployee
Philana R. Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 11 2021 11:38 AM

SineNomine:

Dave Hooton:
What is the issue?

The issue is that the Library is showing me an Unread resource while filtered for Reading ones.

Hi SineNomine,

Can you post your logs? I'm not able to reproduce this bug so your logs might be helpful.

Posts 4696
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 3:26 PM

Philana R. Crouch:
Can you post your logs? I'm not able to reproduce this bug so your logs might be helpful.

Here's a screenshot first to make sure that you're attempting to reproduce exactly what I'm experiencing. The problem appears to be specific to this particular resource.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS