SUGGESTION: Click on long tic mark to restore default text size in Panel Menu

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 33479
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 27 2020 2:07 AM

As one grows older, vision and manual dexterity may deteriorate. If it does, it may become a bit difficult to grab the small arrowhead and place it accurately on the long mark indicating the default on the text size slider at the top of the panel menu. It would be much easier to be able to click (or double click) on the long default mark to have the size automatically return to the default with the arrowhead perfectly placed.

Click on long tic mark to restore default text size in Panel Menu | Faithlife Feedback

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 2:32 AM

(An image might help.)

Users may not know of (or recall) specific gestures that could be used. A "Reset" or "Default" control might be more helpful.

Isn't there some convention (on the dropdown menus) for restoring (checkbox) settings for a resource, or all resources? Could there be some similar, consistent approach that could apply to other parts of the UI?

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 33479
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 27 2020 2:25 PM

PetahChristian:
(An image might help.)

PetahChristian:
Could there be some similar, consistent approach that could apply to other parts of the UI?

My request was precise. I want a very specific piece of the UI to have one additional feature. I want it here because this is where I go as a matter of habit to change my text size.

Others need not agree and are free to make comments on the request or to create alternative proposals.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS