Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2804
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:03 AM

My Window suddenly minimized while I was moving the cursor around on the screen. Since then I've not been able to have my min/max icon reappear in the far upper right of the window. Why? I've tried signing in and out, restarting computer and such. Any other ideas?

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Big Sur 11.1

Posts 5153
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:25 AM

Beloved Amodeo:
Since then I've not been able to have my min/max icon reappear in the far upper right of the window.

Not a good start to the year Amodeo, still things can only get better?

However your screen shot looks exactly like mine...

What is it you (should) have that I don't?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 1862
Forum MVP
Levi Durfey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:25 AM

Beloved, I am afraid I don't understand what you are missing. macOS has the min/mox buttons on the upper left side of a window (the yellow and green buttons). Windows OS's have them on the upper right. Is that what you are talking about? Or is it something else. As it is, your screenshot looks normal for the macOS Logos. Please explain more.

Posts 2804
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 11:55 AM

Mike Binks:

Beloved Amodeo:
Since then I've not been able to have my min/max icon reappear in the far upper right of the window.

Not a good start to the year Amodeo, still things can only get better?

However your screen shot looks exactly like mine...

What is it you (should) have that I don't?

One more year. I'm getting older and less perceptive. Thanks, Binks and Levi. I guess all is well then.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 5153
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 12:20 AM

Beloved Amodeo:
I guess all is well then

Not really

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 2804
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 2 2021 7:47 AM

Mike Binks:

Beloved Amodeo:
I guess all is well then

Not really

Kyrie elaeison

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS