Create a list of books

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 16
Antony Brennan | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 1 2021 7:46 PM

On the current New year sales page in LOGOS it says:

• Plan out your reading: Create a list of books in your library that you want to read, then start a reading plan with a click!

Can someone guide to where at can create a list of books in my library please

sorry of I’m the millionth person to ask

thankyou

Posts 29030
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 8:08 PM

In the mobile app library, click on the kebab menu for the resource you want to add and click “add to read later”

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1401
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 8:27 PM

JT (alabama24):

In the mobile app library, click on the kebab menu for the resource you want to add and click “add to read later”

Just a little something to consider....I like to have a different folder for those I want to make reading plan for. So I have a Read Later - Reading Plan, and a Read Later folder. That way I can easily get to those resources that I had thought about creating a reading plan for, without having to sort through all the books in the Read Later folder to find them.

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 16
Antony Brennan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 10:26 PM

JT (alabama24):

thanks so much 

Posts 16
Antony Brennan | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 1 2021 10:27 PM

Myke Harbuck:

JT (alabama24):

Just a little something to consider....I like to have a different folder for those I want to make reading plan for. So I have a Read Later - Reading Plan, and a Read Later folder. That way I can easily get to those resources that I had thought about creating a reading plan for, without having to sort through all the books in the Read Later folder to find them.

Thats a good idea thanks. Can you advise how you go about making the seperate folders please

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS