Page 1 of 2 (33 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 32 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 179
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 2 2021 2:16 PM

I found a collection of books in the Verbum Now Free books - Note the underlined address in the first image.  I put it in the cart and go to check out.  It accepts the coupon code (second image) but does not reduce the price to zero.  I suspect this collection isn't supposed to be in the "Free books" but they are in there none the less.  Can you either remove them from the catalog of free books or make it accept the coupon codes.  Thanks - KSC

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 5005
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 3 2021 9:58 AM

Kevin S. Coy:
I suspect this collection isn't supposed to be in the "Free books" but they are in there none the less. 

I'd like to be optimistic and suppose that this small collection was added to the list of "Free titles for Now members" without being added to the coupon code.

Pro tip: the coupon code works with some of the resources that aren't "Free titles for Now members" but are free titles for Connect members.

Posts 179
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 9:06 AM

SineNomine:
Pro tip: the coupon code works with some of the resources that aren't "Free titles for Now members" but are free titles for Connect members.

Is there a link for what is available for Connect members?

KSC

“The greatest single cause of atheism...is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Marshall

Posts 293
LogosEmployee

Try it now!

Posts 293
LogosEmployee

Kevin S. Coy:

SineNomine:

KSC

Yes!

https://verbum.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Relevance&limit=15&filters=producttype-freetitlesfornowmembers_Product%20Type&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Posts 179
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 10:20 AM

Donald Antenen (Faithlife):
Try it now!

Got it!  Thanks Donald!

Posts 5005
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 1:40 PM

Kevin S. Coy:

SineNomine:

KSC

Yes!

https://verbum.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Relevance&limit=15&filters=producttype-freetitlesfornowmembers_Product%20Type&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe 

Donald, that's actually a link to what's free for Now members, not for Connect members. For some reason, the Connect members get a longer list, and--as I noted above--the Now code works on some of the volumes that are on the Connect list but not the Now one.

Posts 293
LogosEmployee

I'm working on expanding the Verbum Now free book selection and will post an announcement when the list is expanded.

Posts 5005
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:04 PM

I'm working on expanding the Verbum Now free book selection and will post an announcement when the list is expanded.

YesYes

Posts 179
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:28 PM

That is good news Donald, thank you.  

KSC

Posts 293
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 8:54 AM

I added 3400 additional products to the discount this morning. They'll be searchable at the usual link shortly.

Enjoy!

Posts 179
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 2:54 PM

Thanks Donald.  I appreciate all that you do.

KSC

Posts 179
Kevin S. Coy | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 2:54 PM

Thanks Donald.  I appreciate all that you do.

Posts 5005
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 6:44 PM

I added 3400 additional products to the discount this morning. They'll be searchable at the usual link shortly.

WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! Big Smile

Posts 296
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 7:33 AM

Enjoy!

This looks great!

Almost afraid to ask as a connect member, but any change these get added to the connect program as well?

Posts 293
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 18 2021 11:18 AM

We'll add them to the Connect discount too.

Posts 296
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 5:25 AM

Great Donald! You've given me some happiness on the first of the months for many months te come.

While I am at it, I now can find my options here:

https://ebooks.faithlife.com/search?context=product&sortBy=Bestselling&limit=15&filters=Faithlife%20Ebooks%20Classics%3Aresourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource%20Type&page=1&ownership=all&geographicAvailability=availableToMe

But it doesn't work as nice as the Logos website. Which has:

https://www.logos.com/search?limit=60&page=1&ownership=unowned&geographicAvailability=availableToMe&filters=resourcetype-faithlifeebooksclassics_Resource%20Type&sortBy=Relevance

Which has a 90 percent overlap. Maybe someone can look at making the connect books visible through a filter on the Logos site?

Anyways, Thanks a lot already!

Posts 296
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 4:36 AM

Any idea when we can expect them?

Posts 293
LogosEmployee
Donald Antenen (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2021 4:53 PM

Some products are only available on the ebooks storefront, which is why there is a difference.

Posts 296
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 22 2021 4:33 AM

That makes sense!

And already any idea when the new freebies will show up in de connect/logos listing?

Page 1 of 2 (33 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS