Please clean up the Home Page

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 10
Richard Nazarenus | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 4 2021 11:21 AM

I use Logos desktop every day.  The Home Page is cluttered with items that have been hanging around for weeks or even months.  Anything new is effectively buried by all the old items.  I suggest greatly reducing the length of time ANY item remains on the home page OR consistently putting all the NEW material at the TOP of the Home Page.

Posts 4705
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2021 2:08 PM

You can filter the content of your Logos home page by clicking on the gears on the right side of it.

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Posts 1391
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:55 AM

SineNomine:

You can filter the content of your Logos home page by clicking on the gears on the right side of it.

His issue isn't about which feeds are active or not active, it's about the content of those feeds. Indeed, he is right. The feeds very often contain out of date martial that covers up relevant material and clutters the homepage overall. The current,pertinent content of the tiles would be much more accessible and effective if the expired content was removed from the feeds in a timely manner!!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Posts 76
James Ogle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 5:59 AM

I agree. I was just thinking this same thing the other day. I like the things that show up, I just wish they would change from time to time.

Posts 296
danwdoo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 6 2021 9:38 AM

It would be great if you could dismiss single items and they would be replaced with something new, especially sections from your library.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS