How to list all footnotes in the Passion Translation

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9498
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 11 2021 7:45 AM

Does anyone know of a way to list out all of the footnotes in the Passion Translation? I would like to scroll through them without hovering over each of them.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 26230
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 9:30 AM

The only way I know is via a wildcard search that takes too long.

Power Lookup is your best method, but it only allows you to copy the footnotes from the visible page.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 9498
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 9:48 AM

Dave Hooton:

The only way I know is via a wildcard search that takes too long.

Power Lookup is your best method, but it only allows you to copy the footnotes from the visible page.

Thanks Dave. That is what I thought. It would be great if Faithlife would have an easier way to do this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 18857
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 4:45 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Does anyone know of a way to list out all of the footnotes in the Passion Translation? I would like to scroll through them without hovering over each of them.

For reading on screen, can choose # of columns along with "Show Footnotes On Page" being checked:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 26230
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 11:40 AM

Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :):
For reading on screen, can choose # of columns along with "Show Footnotes On Page" being checked:

Except that cross-reference footnotes are not shown whilst Power Lookup expands all references in those and other footnotes.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS