BUG: or why I hate Logos management of multi-language books

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31340
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 11 2021 5:50 PM

I want to check the introduction from the Hermeneia volume on Q - what do I get?

So where is the base of what is published as a single text? Where do I find the introduction, etc. That doesn't show. FL must (a) indicate what are pieces of a single text and (b) which is the first piece. Otherwise, they can count on my losing patience with them on a regular basis.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 4840
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 9:54 AM

MJ. Smith:
FL must (a) indicate what are pieces of a single text and (b) which is the first piece.

How do you want them to do that?

“I want you to know how the people should behave in the house of God, which is the Church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.” - 1 Timothy 3:15 (EOB:NT).

Posts 9028
LogosEmployee
Bradley Grainger (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 12:03 PM

It seems like a bug in our ranking algorithm; I would expect the current #10 result to be #1, which would have the side-effect of solving your problem.

Posts 31340
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 12:29 PM

I agree Bradley that more appropriate ranking would greatly improve the issue.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS