Kyle: ToC Inconsistency in the Catholic Bible Dictionary

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 4697
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:04 PM

When I expand the 26 letters of the ToC in the wonderfully helpful Catholic Bible Dictionary, 24 of them give me useful complete listings of the articles that begin with those letters. The letters 'A' and 'S' do not; they introduce a sort of 'middle management' layer that hides the actual articles.

Would it be possible for 'A' & 'S' to be altered so as to behave like the other 24 letters?

"The saints are the true interpreters of Holy Scripture. The meaning of a given passage of the Bible becomes most intelligible in those human beings who have been totally transfixed by it and have lived it out." - Pope Benedict XVI

Posts 30840
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 12 2021 8:25 PM

This is pretty much standard Logos behavior ... if a letter unit exceeds size nnn it is divided into multiple parts. I suspect that the same routine is used by many resources rather than it being customized for each resource. Of course, I could be wrong.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS