NET does not display in Text Comparison, Interlinear view

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 840
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 13 2021 5:27 AM

Now that the NET Bible is an interlinear resource I expected it to show in the interlinear view of the Text Comparison tool, but it doesn't. (I had 'LEB, ESV, NET, NLT' selected. Only NET was missing.)  I had the same problem in the OT (Ps 73) and the NT (Mk 4).

Can this situation be corrected so the NET will also display?  Please?

Posts 558
Bobby Terhune | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 6:40 AM

I don't believe that applies to the original NET bible, the interlinear was being made for the new edition which has not been produced yet.

Posts 24253
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 6:49 AM

Bobby Terhune:

I don't believe that applies to the original NET bible, the interlinear was being made for the new edition which has not been produced yet.

They are separate products - there is a reverse interlinear available for the current NET Bible.

Posts 24253
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 13 2021 6:50 AM

Tim Hensler:
Can this situation be corrected so the NET will also display? 

According to Sean - https://community.logos.com/forums/p/174836/1010984.aspx#1010984 - this integraton does apply some additional work.

I don't know if this is something Faithlife is planning to do.

Posts 840
Tim Hensler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 4:13 AM

Hi Graham,

Thank you for the update.  I hope Faithlife will take that next step towards Text Comparison integration - especially for the NET2.

Posts 31326
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 14 2021 1:53 PM

it might be worth putting on FeedBear (faithlife.com) as a reminder to them

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS