Do you use the Bible Browser? Would you use it more if it had one or more of these suggestions implemented? Vote now.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 31272
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 16 2021 3:26 AM

Bring Bible Browser to the mobile app | Faithlife Feedback this is a self-evident request

Please add Commandments of the Law to the Bible Browser | Faithlife Feedback I'd like consistency - all labels should be facets

Bible browser export to passage list respect displayed units | Faithlife Feedback this is close to being a bug fix

A Catholic topics to Bible browser | Faithlife Feedback yes, I know this starts with build a dataset for the CTI ...

Update the Bible Browser data to include ESV-CE | Faithlife Feedback this should be on the Faithlife list without our requesting it If you have a favorite that has a RVI but is not in the Browser, add it in the comments

Semantic roles in Bible Browser | Faithlife Feedback  -semantic roles have disappeared from context menu and information tool IIRC .... we need more visibility so we learn to use the information.

Cultural concepts in Bible Browser | Faithlife Feedback

Close tab side of Bible Browser | Faithlife Feedback I'd like this to uniformly be applied to all selection panels ... once the selections are made, screen space is often limited.

I've just completed a review of all the facets of the Bible Browser which is responsible for the timing of the push for votes.  If you have run into other issues, I'd easily believe that there are significant issues not included in the current requests. Please add them.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 1401
Myke Harbuck | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 16 2021 8:52 AM

"Bring Bible Browser to the mobile app | Faithlife Feedback this is a self-evident request"

This would be a MAJOR enhancement and improvement for the mobile app! Major!

Myke Harbuck
Lead Pastor, www.ByronCity.Church
Adjunct Professor, Georgia Military College

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS