Questions/Bugs re: Book guide/book supplemental material documentation

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 31340
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jan 19 2021 2:58 AM
  1. {Label Additional Information} returns results but I can't find any subcategory documentation.
  2. {Label Events} is documented but I can't find any examples
  3. {Label BookGuide} appears in the Context Menu but with undocumented attributes. Is it's presence intended ... if so, where is the documentation.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24261
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 4:49 AM

MJ. Smith:
{Label Events} is documented but I can't find any examples

Is this the sort of thing you are looking for?

Posts 31340
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 3:26 PM

No, there is supposedly a {Label Event} that is used in the Bible Book Guide section of Factbook i.e. the documentation shows an events for this section.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 24261
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 3:42 PM

It looks as though this is exposed in the Factbook Events section - not the Bible Book Guide section

Posts 31340
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2021 3:49 PM

Graham Criddle:
It looks as though this is exposed in the Factbook Events section - not the Bible Book Guide section

You may be correct. I was thinking that it might be events regarding the text rather than Biblical events in the text. Or maybe I should say I was hoping ....

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS